What have I done for you?

Ryan.....

Last night was really hectic for me and I needed to take a sleep. When I went back to the room, I saw Lizz sitting on the couch while she was working on her laptop. She has already changed into her night clothes. I stared at her but she didn't budge to look at me. I think she has just taken her shower and the whole room was smelling as if someone had mixed the air with the lavender.

Indeed, she was looking pretty. Very pretty.

Focus Ryan! You have done a lot for today. She hates you.

I took a shower and changed into my night clothes, she was still working on her laptop. Workaholic. She has always been like this. Lizz loves her work. And it's also one of the ways she lets out her frustration.

And that is what makes her different and special from others. Someone who has so much love in her heart, all for her family, friends and her work. This is what Lizz's life is all about.

And with this, I went back to the bed not knowing when the sleep took over me.
It's been two months since our marriage and it has been nothing except us passing cold daggers to each other. And ignoring the best we could.

Next morning.....

I was in my deep soothing sleep when my ears felt like it was going to burst anytime soon. I flinched back and sat on my bed rubbing my eyes trying to cope up with the sound coming from those speakers which literally blasted on my ears.

"What the hell, Lizz? Are you out of your mind?", I almost shouted but all went in vain.

She was literally gonna break the walls and windows of our room. What is this woman up to now?

"Lizz..... Lizz...... Just stop this!", I literally shouted through my lungs.
But she was busy grooving with her moves holding a mug of coffee in one of her hands ignoring me as if I'm a non existing creature.

"Who let the dogs out?
Who, who, who, who, who?

Who let the dogs out?
Who, who, who, who, who?

Who let the dogs out?
Who, who, who, who, who?
Who let the dogs out?

Well, the party was nice, the party was pumpin'
Yippie yi yo
And everybody havin' a ball

Yippie yi yo
I tell the fellas start the name callin'
Yippie yi yo

And the girls respond to the call
I heard a woman shout out

Who let the dogs out?
Who, who, who, who, who?

Who let the dogs out?
Who, who, who, who, who?"

"Lizzy......... Stoppppppppp it!!!!" I shouted again and took the remote from the dashboard of the bed and turned it off.

I mean who listens to such songs man?

I know she has done this for annoying me and she very well succeeded in that.
I saw her smirking with a devilish look on her face.

This girl!

And it felt like a wave of angelic motions touched on my face when she smiled (smirked) back at me. I was enjoying gazing at her beautiful face, her smile, the whole of her. She was already ready in her business attire and no view can be more beautiful than this. Looking at her. At my Lizz!

(Picture just to relate more)