Are you falling for her?

Ryan.....

"Let's go!", and I heard her soft voice and it was so soothing to my ears.

She was looking beautiful! Hot! Gorgeous! She was just slaying!

I have never seen a woman glowing this much..... Really don't know what she carries within herself. And what is she doing to me?

Okay Ryan! Focus!

I hate being rude to her. I could see the pain in her eyes but I just can't help this.
I didn't let her sleep alone because as far as I know she hates being alone, she hates being in the dark.

She hates being isolated. Her parents had never let her be alone in the dark. So, I can't let her sleep like that.

Well, she must be thinking why I agreed sleeping in the same room but all I know is I can't leave her alone.

But why am I thinking too much? No ways!
I was watching her make my tie around my collar trying to match up with my height where her feet slipped and my hands immediately went to hold her waist.

As if I never wanted to let her go.
As if I always wanted her to be around me.

She is a well grown woman, Ryan! Stop over reacting!

Are you falling for her?

Never!

No..... I can't love her. I just can't!

"Thanks.....for your kindness!", I said in my cold tone. I watch her rolling back her eyes at me.

Was it needed to piss her off every time?
Or were you just trying to calm down the tension building inside you?

Stop!

She looked back at me trying to arrange words, "No words, Lizz...... Keep walking", I interwined her fingers with mine and asked her to keep walking.

Of course, she is wearing heels. I can't let her slip or fall with those. And we reached towards our car, I made her sit comfortably moving to my seat, I clutched my seat belt while helping her in doing the same, I started to drive.

"You are looking beautiful!", I said in a low voice. She sitting beside me and me driving? That's hard!

That silence was killing me!

"Thank you!", she responded back, I felt her blushing. I could feel her gazing at me constantly. Why you are doing this Lizz? As far as I push you away, you are coming closer to me day by day. I'm just dying with this guilt of hurting you. Why are you not hating me?

Just hate me Lizz!

"You look handsome, Ryan!", I heard her complimenting me. I literally wanted to stop the car right there and kiss her badly.

"Thanks.....We are there!", I said her hiding my happiness inside me as we reached the place. We were still the newly loving couple for the world, and I could see the media around. Lizz hate being treated like that, she hates being crowded by the storm of questions. She just believes that nobody should hold the privilege of getting too much into her personal life especially as a part of some news headlines.

Before her opening the door of the car, I went to her side and opened the door. I interlocked our hands and led her to the entrance. The guards soon cleared the crowd as we went inside the hall.

"Are you fine?", I asked holding her cheeks as I took out my handkerchief from the pocket and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

She just gets nervous!

"Yes, I'm fine! Thanks.... I understand why you are doing this. Acting like a loving husband, for the sake of your business deal. Don't worry! I won't let people know your true face, my dear husband! After all, we are business partners", and she said smirking back at me and walked off.

I felt disheartened! It was not an act. I realized what she actually felt when I behaved like this.

Why would she even trust your real gestures? You always pretend, right?

"Hey Lizzy, long time no see. By the way looking gorgeous!", I lifted my eyebrows up at the man hugging her, my wife.

Oh, that's John Adams, our rival company owner.

I stood beside her and pulled her waist as she fired back at me with her looks but faked a plastic smile on her face, "Oh, hi John! Thanks for complimenting my wife. She is indeed gorgeous. Right baby?" I snapped back at him, my eyes still fixed on her. She glared at me, biting her lips to hide how pissed off it was for her.

And we left from there.
I was literally hating the eyes who were scanning my Lizz from top to toe....

Okay fine! But she is my wife after all!

We met several businessmen, talked a lot but I didn't leave her hand the entire time. She often tried to pull it away from my tight grip but I didn't leave her.

"Ryan! How are you?", as we heard a familiar voice and turned back to see where it was coming from.

"Caroline", I muttered under my breath.

***************************************

So, finally Caroline is here! 🧐

Let's see what turn she will give to our love birds. Okay fine, they have not confessed it yet.

Will her moves give the end to an unspoken love of Ryan? Or will he keep hurting Lizzy?

Will Lizzy be able to make Ryan realize their love?

Will her heart break again before even confessing it?

Stay tuned to get all these answers!

And please follow my account on Wattpad and also, vote on my story lovely people. 😍

Sending love!
Divya Shaily