Admiring my wife!

Ryan.....

"Ryan....", she moaned softly in my arms.

"I can't... resist you... Lizz, I just can't.....", I replied between planting soft kisses to her.

Lizz is actually doing something!

"Then don't.....", she groaned in a low voice. And the moment I heard her saying this, I lost all of mine there.

I kissed her harder as if all of my life was dependent on it. I bit her lower lips letting her to give me more access which she returned back gently.

I don't know why such feelings are growing inside me? I know this sounds stupid!

But Lizz is giving me the calmness no one has ever given me. She is just like a peace to my soul. Yes, the same woman whom I was hating from the last two months just for ruining my life. But I think she made my life!

She is something!

I have never seen this side of her before but I'm liking it more day by day. Now, it's hard for me to stay away from her. I just want to make her feel the same she is doing to me. Like every bit of it.

I looked straight into her eyes and those beautiful pearls like eyes where all I wanted to get lost in. Her eyes were full of silent storms. And I knew what it was.

"Fear.... Fear of being betrayed again!"

Her eyes showed me her fears that she wanted to trust me again but her inner voice is holding her back. And this is the way Lizz is. She knows how to hold back her emotions.

The reality hit me hard making me grounded in guilt all over again. Even though she knows how to hide her feelings, Lizz was never like this, she is definitely not a woman who carries fears in her eyes. I have done this to her and I know it's hard for her to believe me again which is alright. I will win her trust back again.

I kissed her cheeks which was flushed a little and a drop of tears pooled down her cheeks. I moved back realizing that she was crying.

Seeing her like this breaks my heart. I immediately wiped back her tears and kissed her on the forehead and a soft smile appeared on her lips leaving me in a complete mess.

 I immediately wiped back her tears and kissed her on the forehead and a soft smile appeared on her lips leaving me in a complete mess

Either I should continue or back out?
What does she want?

"What if I stop here?"

She might feel being used again!

"What if I continue?"

God!

I moved back a little letting her to be at her easiness and I felt her hands clutching my shoulders tightly.

"Don't leave me at this, Ryan. Please! Don't go", she said in a croaked voice.

"Lizz....", I cupped her cheeks making her look into my eyes.