I can't resist you Lizz.

Lizzy....

After we both got ready for the day, we were sitting on the couch having our breakfast. I was as usual starving for food. I don't know why? I can be starving even while having the food.

I was busy eating and that too in silence when I heard Ryan saying, "We will be exploring more places today....", and I nodded in return ignoring to have any further conversation.

Reasons:
1. Ryan was behaving totally weird this morning. I mean I know he is trying his best to win my trust back and getting everything on track but this also scares me. He was literally saying that I was making him crazy....etc.etc.. I don't know what he mean by that?

2. I have also noticed him smiling while he was asleep. God knows for what reason?

3. His staring game has been on it's peak nowadays like that really makes me nervous. Intimidating. Like you can't make the Lizzy Knight, the business woman nervous like this.

4. Just ask him to eat.

"You always loved beaches, isn't that?", he again asked breaking the well going on weirdest silence ever.

I replied back with my mouth filled with pasta, "Hmmm..... Like.... Ummm so muchhhh.... I love....beaches......"
It was totally a bad idea to speak too much. In fact it was a bad idea to fill your mouth with pasta and that too...with cheese....with sauce....
No...no... Scratch that. It was the worst idea to even order pasta. Because that's literally drops out of your mouth.

PJ? I know!

The sauce drips out of my mouth without my permission....in fact... without me noticing it but Ryan noticing it first. He gently wipes it off rubbing his index finger on my lips.

Relax Lizz.

"Eat first..... We have weeks to talk and a lot more to do.....", I heard him saying softly. My eyes didn't make any eye contact with him but I tell you it got widened at his words.

And with this Ryan Woods awakened the overthinking Lizzy Knight.

After the breakfast, Ryan excused himself when his phone rang, it seemed to be an important call. I was checking up on my phone when he came to me saying, " I have a surprise for you..... Let's go.....", I noticed his eyes glittered when he said that.

" Surprise....", it almost came out of my mouth making me excited. I love surprises. He knows that.

"Are you ready?", he asked passing a genuine smile to me.
Of course, I was hell ready!

"Yes.....", I replied back keeping my phone inside my bag and checking myself for the last time in the mirror. I walked to him and he clutched his hands with mine. A chill of shiver ran down my spine when his hands touched mine.

We took the elevator and reached downstairs, we were walking hand in hand and I smiled back at some of our staff who were wishing us "Goodmorning Mam.... Goodmorning Sir.... Have a great day......"
After all we were technically their bosses.

As we got out, I noticed a car parked in front of us, "We are driving?", I asked him getting impatient.

"Just for some minutes..... It's better to drive off.....", he replied back taking me to the car and opening the door of the passenger seat for me. I got inside and he too took his seat and we drove off.

After driving for around twenty minutes, the car finally stopped. Before I could get out, Ryan came to my side opening the door for me. I smiled back at him and he motioned his hand to me just to hold his hand, which I did gently.