Can I have my best friend back?

Lizzy....

"I want to be with you, Lizz..... That's it. Lizz, just give me one chance and..... ", and I cut him off in between from speaking anything further.

I suddenly felt an utmost hurdles inside me which I don't know what to call. Neither I was able to forgive nor I was able to live without him. We both are somehow on the same page of our lives and all we could do is to hold onto each other in this.

I find solace in his deep ocean eyes, I find peace when he smiles showing his dimple. The more I'm afraid of getting close to him, the more he is coming closer to me.

Should I back out now? When everything seems right!!!

What if there is more in his mind? What if it's the part of his plan to make me lose it?

"Go with the flow, Lizz! He will never leave your side. Trust him for once! Just for once, be his saviour. Save him in this!", I heard my soul pleading to me.

When he kept his head on my lap, my heart was melting with every seconds passing by. I have been holding on for too long. My heart was not breaking but melting this time. My tears were too heavy for my eyes to hold on so I let it flow down my cheeks.

This was it. I lost it there.

I took a deep breath this time, the whole me wanted to forgive him and give him one more chance

I took a deep breath this time, the whole me wanted to forgive him and give him one more chance. The chance which I have been giving to myself for the past few months.

One sided chances.

And the next thing I told him was something I still cannot comprehend if it was really me or not, "Kiss me now, Ryan....."

Oh my God! What the fish?
Did I really say that?

What are you Lizz? A creep!
No, this can't be me.

Where did you get all this from?
What will he think of me now?
This can't be my soul's voice.

But you said that already!

Can I dig myself into this ground right now? Should I run?

Why? Because you are on your honeymoon and you asked your husband to kiss you!

Stop laughing! I will never listen to you again.

"What....?", I heard him smiling while looking deeply into my eyes. (Embarrassment took me)

"I'm so...sorry.... I didn't.... This soul said that....."

What?

He softly chuckled and before I could say anything, he looped his one hand around my neck and his other hand was on my waist pulling me closer to him, he landed on my lips.

Even though I (my soul) asked for this, I felt my heart racing with my other internal organs.

See, he is a creep too. He too wanted that.
Shut up!
And stop talking shit about my husband....