Kiss me now!

Ryan....

After the long safe journey we finally landed and reached our hotel. She was amazed to see the room we were staying in. The staff arranged our luggage in the corner of the room and congratulated us while we smiled back at him, "Have a Good day Mam, Sir", he said and left the room while I closed the door behind him.

 The staff arranged our luggage in the corner of the room and congratulated us while we smiled back at him, "Have a Good day Mam, Sir", he said and left the room while I closed the door behind him

I turned back noticing Lizz exploring the room and the balcony which had a beach view from it and her jaw dropped making a "Wow" look on her face. As soon as she saw me staring at her again, she rolled back her eyes at me.

God!
Her tantrums!

"Stop staring at me every time", she fired back at me removing her shoes and keeping it aside.

"Why? Falling for me?", I responded back passing her my signature smirk.

"In your dreams Ryan Woods....", she took her bag while taking out her clothes from it.

"Yeah Right. You are in my dreams too", I softly said taking a step towards her.

She took steps back in return and placed her bag on the couch, "Any new business deal for coming here....", I heard her asking maintaining a stern face.
I know what she is thinking but this is just for you Lizz. I just want to make you feel special and apologize for all my deeds. I know I have hurt you enough but I'm really sorry for whatever I did to you.

"Yes, personal deals, Mrs. Woods", I replied back to her trying to make the air light and breathable. It was getting tensed up.

She shifted back the locks of her hair behind her ear while my eyes were still focused on her. I kept taking my steps in her direction until her feet touched the edge of the bed and she immediately sat on the bed trying to make the most possible distance between us. I leaned forward and caressed her cheeks, "I'm here to make everything right, Lizz."

"You are late, Ryan", she pushed me back and moved passing by me when I gently held her hand. I could see those tears pooling in her eyes while she tried to ignore any eye contact with me. I moved in her direction to face her and pinned my index finger only to lift her chin up. A drop of tears fell down from her eyes while she tried to get rid off my hold.

She was holding on for too long. I know she has so many unanswered questions from me and I'm ready to answer each one of them. If that is what makes her feel better, I'm ready to do that.
She is just hurt and I'm the reason. I will try my best to let her speak her heart out.

I wiped off the tears from her cheeks and pulled her into a hug. Watching her like this only made my heart clenched in pain.
I could feel her taking small breathes in the crook of my neck. I ruffled her hair and kissed on the top of her head.

"Your Ryan is the reason of your pain, Lizz. This is what I was scared of..... Hurting you.... And look at you today, I ended up doing the same", I said, my voice getting cracked.