He doesn't even look at me.

Lizzy....

"Ryan! How are you?", as we heard a familiar voice and turned back to see her.

"Caroline", I cursed literally and heard Ryan uttering her name under his breath. I looked at her wearing a red dress, her front little exposed as if she cared about. She was covered in a dark and bold makeup like always and not forget to mention, her signature smirk, which was all for me. Like always, which is a honey smile for the man standing beside me.

My husband who loves the word Ex. Two letter words, one letter meaning, hundreds of emotions. Ryan Woods for you.

Caroline Davis. The girl I dislike the most. I think hate is a big word and I don't think if I can really hate someone for real.

So you don't hate your husband?
Shut up!

Well, Caroline is one of the famous models of the fashion world, I really don't know what took her to here

Well, Caroline is one of the famous models of the fashion world, I really don't know what took her to here. I'm not judging her skills right now but hear me out for now. I'm sure you would be the one to do that.

Joking!

Ryan and Caroline dated each other for months, better to call them the fuck buddies. She has been floating over Ryan since two years and finally Ryan took her into consideration. I have seen Ryan dating girls like I'm not supposed to tell you the exact number. He dated and if I say he dated, I mean he dated.....

You know he is still my best friend. I can't spill out everything. Anyways.
As you know this brat womanizer.

I have seen him with many girls but Caroline is something I can't tolerate for seconds. I don't know if you can feel me or not but she has that negative energy around her. The way she speaks, the way she seduces, the way she runs behind every hot, single and rich man and everything about her, I mean the wholesome her is an eye rolling thing for me. I could feel her passing me that bitchy vibes. Even though Ryan and her is not a thing anymore, she still rolls over him everytime she sees him.

I think this man like this attention, right?
Anyways! I have to do nothing with him.

Why do I care?

When we turned around and saw her coming towards us, him, but her eyes were focused on me. Like always. "What about you Lizzy? Happily Married with your best friend?", she asked me in her irritating voice whereas I raised an eyebrow at her stupid question. I knew what she was upto.

Degrading me!

Like yes woman. I'm married to my best friend..... Now just stop flirting with him. He is taken now.

Lizzy.... Stop being like a school child!
Fine.

"Lizzy?", she called my name breaking my cloud of thoughts and I glared back at her again.