Getting my answers?

Lizzy....

After Ryan left for the office, I was getting ready to meet our parents. Ryan informed me that I wasn't having any meetings today which was quite strange as I thought I would have to go to the office after a long break. Anyways, I'm super excited to meet our parents after a long time.

Yaa, two weeks are too small for your honeymoon but too long for missing your parents.

I called my Mom and informed her about my coming when I got to know that Ryan's Mom was already there. I was happy to meet both of them. I decided to get ready so I went to my closet area and started searching something light to wear in my wardrobe when suddenly my eyes fell on a box. I opened it and my eyes widened looking at the beautiful watch inside it. It was a limited edition and a luxury smartwatch. I took out the note which was placed beside it and read it.

"Spoiling my wife by adding one more to her collection. I wish I could capture our best time in this..... ~ Ryan."

I blushed hard reading the note, Ryan literally got a gift for me and that too a watch. I love wearing watches. I have a huge collection of it. And this is the same watch I wanted for so long.

"Thank you, Ryan. You are surely gonna spoil me with your love one day."

I then thought to give him a surprise too. I took out the box of shoes from my bag which I got for him and placed it inside his cupboard. I also added a note inside the box.

"Am I allowed to spoil my husband by adding one more pair of shoes to his collection? I wish to see you coming to me wearing these shoes ~ Lizzy."

I giggled at my thoughts and chose to wear a white turtle neck top with dark beige pants on it. As usual I covered my look with a little bit of makeup and wore a black footwear. I took out the new watch and kept it inside my bag.

I was just being too protective to wear it right now and took clingy to keep it with me.

I took my phone with the car keys and also placed all the gifts I bought for our parents in a small carry bag and took it with me. Checking myself for the last time in the mirror, I drove off to my parents' house, Knight Mansion.

 Checking myself for the last time in the mirror, I drove off to my parents' house, Knight Mansion

I entered the mansion and my Mother in law greeted me. She took me in her arms with a wide smile on her face, "Oh my God, so good to see you.....my lovely daughter.....", she said breaking the hug.

"I missed you too, Mom.....", I smiled back at her.
"Oh really..... I doubt that", she caressed my cheeks while my Mom came rushing to me and took me in a bone crashing hug. "My Lizzy..... I missed you so much", she said in her emotional voice.

I was hugging her still I could tell you, she was in tears.

"I missed you too, Mom", I hugged her as if my life was dependant on it. I saw her with teary eyes and kissed her cheeks.