My People.

Ryan....

The next morning we flew back to our old lives. It feels like these two weeks just disappeared just with the blink of an eye. But the only thing which cannot get unnoticed is getting my best friend back.

I got my Lizz back.

But falling in love with her was never planned. And now all I could see is Lizz revolving in my world.

How did I fail to realise my love for her? Why did it take me so long?

The way she supports me, the way she holds me, the way she laughs, the way her eyes shines with every little happiness inside it, the way she crunches her nose while she is sad, the way she rolls back her eyes on me while she is angry, the way she talks unstoppable, the way she looks at me. Everything about her is filling my life now with the sparkle she carries within herself.

How can I forget about my workaholic Lizz?

Her hard work, the passion towards her dreams, the way she is handling all the business of Woods & Knights Corporation. Her every smart move.

Does perfection means something else?

Her kindness, the little gestures she does for everyone around her.
Lizz is actually something!

"Good morning! You woke up. Have this coffee, go and freshen up and get ready. People are waiting for you downstairs....", Lizz informed me, breaking my lovey duvey thoughts about her. I took the coffee from her hand frowning back at her in confusion.

Who are waiting for us?

"Don't think much.... Come fast....", and she left the room smiling back at me.

I nodded in return and after having the coffee, I went for the shower and did my morning stuff. I opened my closet and saw the outfit already hanging there with a note, ''Blue suits you, Mr. Woods."

Oh Lizz! You are spoiling me

I immediately got ready as curiosity was killing my mind. Who are waiting for me?
And with that I went downstairs and my eyes fell on them. I smiled back at them as I headed towards them.

Tristan, Sharon, Chris and Aries!

My people!