Chapter one

-Ava POV-

It was a nightmare. The school everything, everytime i remember my old school the memories came flooding around. Even though i spent three years of my highschool there i couldn't do it anymore.

It was like everyone there was against me. Dont get me wrong the teachers  loved me ,but the people just couldnt get enough, they were ready to push you until you were on the floor crying and begging to no more.

Thats how it was people looking at you like no other. Those people who didn't know that the impact they had would leave scars that to this day you remember. It was about to change i knew sooner or later i would leave that school everything stayed there i was the one who left this time for the better.

I know i wasnt the only one me and my friend would always get into a safe place so we could hide from the bully's everyone. She is my warrior thankful to her, everything happended for a reason but she was there and still now.

A new chapter about to begin. A new school. New memories. But at least together, that's the thing about friendships they stay even on other schools.

The last year of higschool. Maybe this school will be different. Im sure it will.
I can do it.

-Present day-

Everything was ready. Putting the last book as i finished getting ready. This will defitnely be a new journey.

"Ava are you ready?" I hear my mom calling me.

"Yeah almost give me one sec." I get some perfume and then put on my shoes. I get my bag and put it over my arm. I get down the stairs feeling good. Everything is okay.

"About time you got ready." My mom says smiling at me. She hands me my food as i take it.

"You know as much as i hate you, you make the best food, the only thing why i love you." I tell her while looking at her.

"No you love me too much to leave me for my food." She says while laughing.

"Yeah keep saying that to yourself maybe you'll convince yourself. Love you"
I say as she kisses me goodbye and i get out of the door.

"Be careful. I love you too."  She says to me as she waves her hand at me.

I get out the door to see Kayla. Kayla is my bestfriend, my friend since birth and the person who's been with me since thick and ice. I must add were inseparable, if you dont find me you wont find her either we are the definition of a duo who always is together. Thats what we intend to do even at our new school.

I get to her car and put on my seatbelt as i sit on the passenger seat.

"So how are you feeling about today girl?" She says while driving and still looking at me. What could i say she knows me too much, i dont even know how to feel everything eill be new so thankfully no one knows us there.

"Hm i mean im not feeling bad but im definitely excited. Were finally gonna have some fun and now no one even knows us. Its like a new fresh for the both of us. Dont you think?" I look at her while still excited that we finally we wont be the same as last year i know this will be diffrent.