Chapter twenty-one

-Evelyn POV-

We make our way to my house in open the car door and lead her outside. We then hand in hand go the door impatiently waiting for what will happen.

I open the door first and she follows as i lock the door fast. As fast as im done i smirk to myself as i turn to face her. She takes my face in her hold leaning closer to kiss my lips. I start kissing her too slowly not waiting for one moment. Consumed by the moment i find a way to slid my tounge in the kiss and she moans softly.

We both continue kissing for a while before she sighs and then we pull to take a breath.

"The bedroom?" She asks as i nod and she rushes upstairs.

We both get inside the room her getting on the bed and me locking the door. Finally done i turn to see her sitting on the bed, i go too and i give her a little kiss before she pulls me and pushes me on the bed. I now laying on my back.

"Oh wow now the student wants to become the teacher." I say smirking at her seeing her eyes dilating more and more.

"You don't know th half of the things i will do." She says as she gets closer to me and connects her lips to me.

Slowlz kissing me then moving more passionate and eventually putting her tounge in my mouth. I moan as she gets to take off my blouse and then moving to my pants. I help her too and now every close of mine is in the floor.

I try to get to take off her dress and she gets up herself and in one swift nove she throws it at the floor. I look at her and she looks at me. I try to touch her but she puts my hand above my head.

"This night is all about me pleasuring you. I know you love it." She says to me as she tries the dominant pose on i smile at her. She is so cute.

She gets back where she left off and then slowly makes her way over to my core. I arch my back and wait for her to touch me. Frustrated by her still not giving in i moan.

"Stop teasing just do it already." I say and she smirks making me more wet by every passing second.

"You're so wet and im not even touching you. She says laughing and i kick her hand a little bit so she knows it's frustrating me.
Okay, okay needy teacher."

She takes my panties off leaving me in just my my bra and in one swift move it clicks. I see her eyes looking at me and i smirk. Slowly inserting teo fingers in my wet core my head arches as she smiles to herself with that look.

Going to my breasts she slowly takes them in her hand as she continues eith her rythm and her hands inside of me. Putting her lips on my nipples i moan and with her tongue taking a turn so satisfying.

"Fast..er, i need you... to go faster." I say in breaths as she makes it more fast and suddenly it takes me to my edge. Her image in front of me just satisfying to make more wet by seconds.

"I need.. to.. com..e." I say to her waiting for an answer.

"I have so many plans for you but I'll leave this time. You can come for me baby." I moan and throwing my head back at her just talking to me.

The orgasm finally building up in me as it comes driping in her hands and she starts to lick every drop of it. Ugh just her doing this makes me get even hotter by the moment. I pull her in to kiss her and she connects our lips together making them perfectly whole.