Chapter nine

-Ava POV-

As i get home i remember Mrs.Fall, she just gave me her number as if it was nothing. Should i really text her? Maybe not now or maybe i should. I think for a while until i get to the door of my house to open it and go up to my room. I even need to get ready for the party which i don't want to.

I try to think what to write to Mrs.Fall, not too much but not little or just simple. Should i just send it? Before i think too much i sent her a message and i wait.

Me
Hey Evy, your number right?

I wait as i see a popping message on my phone. It's her.

Evy🎀
If it wasn't my number I wouldn't have written it down for you. But yes hello to you too.

I laugh to myself as i hear her response she really doesnt learn does she.

Me
Classical teacher tone.

Evy🎀
Who said im using one? And especially to you? Hm

The reply oh my fucking god. Is she flirting?? No maybe it's a misunderstanding.

Me
It looked like it. You got what you wanted you text now i need time go cause i will be late.

I reply as i try to get some makeup on and get ready for the party. A message pops up again and i look.

Evy🎀
Sure darling get ready and wherever you go dont forget you have detention tomorrow with me again.
Don't forget your homeworks.❤️

Did she just fucking send a whole heart emoji. No she can't maybe in a friendly way. Yeah i mean we are even friends now doesn't mean i don't hate her.

Me
You too goodbye Evy.😊

I send the message as she leaves it on seen and double likes the message. I turn to the mirror as i look for any misperfection on my makeup and so far it looks amazing. I message Kayla i will be meeting her outside my house and she sends and okay message.

I get some some shoes and some small earring nothing too much the earring almost not very visible.

*The dress picture is not mine* Just an imagine about the outfit

I get out of the house as Kayla car honks on the driveaway. I get to the door as i close it and then get closer to Kayla. Opening the door to her car i sit on the seat as we start driving away.

We talk some small talks about school mostly about our routine or just gossiping you could say. We finish talking while we see the party and it's even more crowded than I would've imagined. Shit. I don't like crowd, a lot of people at the same time big problem for me.

I hold to Kayla as we look around and give out our id's for identification. We get in as i look at the place and it's big. Maybe i can have fun here. It doesn't look that bad.

The only thing i need to stop thinking about is her. This night is about forgetting and having fun and most importantly new stuff, new year. Let's get it started it.

Me and Kayla walk over to a table and order a few shots of tequila and even vodka. Which is haven't tried yet. I drink a few o f them until my mouth is hot but at the same time i think im gonna puke this shit. I thought it was good ew.

At least we're having fun drinking a little bit of dancing while swaying to the music feeling the ruth of adrenaline through our veins. I move my body and head to the music as i feel someones hand on my back i turn and there is a woman about my age dancing in the same rythm as me.

I let her and we dance a little until she pulls me aside and asks for my phone number i laugh and tell her later. She's cute but I don't want a relationship let alone even anyone else.

I get to Kayla as she's already making out with another guy. Which one was it the third one on this party?

Since im now alone i rush going to the bathroom for a quick thing. I see a few doors and i open one which says "Ladies room" i enter inside and it's empty. Thank god.

I try to fix my makeup as for not getting worse but as im leaning against the mirror my head pounds strongly. It's like a hammer and my ears they're ringing. Maybe from the alcohol. No it can't be that. Can it?

I leave the bathroom as in a hurry to find Kayla. I need to go home. I look for her but i can't find her. I leave for one second and she fucking disappears. As i turn my head looking again i feel a hand on my waist.

Cold and clinging i turn my head seeing aman smirking at me looking me up and down.

"What's a beautiful woman like you doing here all alone?" He says as he can't stop smirking at me. Now this is gross. I try to get out of his grip but he's too strong.

Yet im here vulnerable and weak while someone a stranger can fucking kill me in this second.

"Let go of me." I shout as i try to take off his hand.

"Oh come one just one kiss i bet you taste amazing." He leans in and i take a smell out of his mouth as he smells like alcohol. I push him but he doesn't budge. Fuck me now. Im freezed as he leans closer and i get my hand out slapping him.

This gets him and he lets go of me. I run to the door as im too scared to go back. I just can't. Being outside i still feel sick to my stomach but i get my phone and dial the first person that comes to mind. Should i do it? I call and after a moment a voice answers up.

"Ava? Why are you calling me this late?" She asks as she feels something is wrong, i mean there is but how does she know?

"I... please.. com.. get. Me." I say as i try not to to cry and all emotions of earlier come back. Im scared what if something more happended?

"Where are you? With who? Im coming right now if you are not there i will find you. Stay where you are." She says as she genuinly is worried.

"I .. have my location." I say as i sit on the pavement waiting.

"Okay wait me there." She says as she then hangs up and i put my phone on my pocket.

I wait a few minutes before a a black car approaches on my way i get up and as i get closer to the car my vision gets blurry and i try to get closer as now everything goes blank.

Thank you all so much. For all the support. I hope youve liked this chapter. Sorry for being it kinda short i just hope you all liked it.

Were getting closer to the kiss guyss agghhh i can't waitt.. this book is everything and im so ready to make so many chapters and all the support from you guys im all in. You guys are just awesome. I swear to god.

I love you all so much. The best ones ❤️❤️