Chapter twenty-four

-Ava POV-

I get up from my bed thinking all of yesterday. For my outfit i go with something casual long sleeved so my scars show.

Now there are more, even more fresh which i hate. My face is too, so i just go to cover it with makeup so it isn't as revelaing.

Im tired really tired, i feel drained and i dont think i can even do it. I dont want to break up with Evelyn. She brings me so much joy and im finally at peace, but i cant let her get hurt she will hurt her.

I make everything ready finally on my way to go to school. Closing my bedroom door i head for the stairs hoping she will be at work. As i tiptoe not making too much sound. 

It seems she's at work. At least i can leave in peace.

The whole ride to school is just me replying yesterday all the words i said and everything that happened. I hate myself, myself for now making my way to school knowing i will break her heart. The heart i so love and the woman i love more than anything.

Im here. Being here now i see students getting through the door and i make my way too getting inside.

The halls being crowded as always as i now go to my locker. Kayla said she's coming late so im alone on english. Perfect.

The bell rings and i haven't realised im this late, i just have to make my way to class now. It's not that far away.

Being the last outside the door i get inside quickly seeing that she hasn't come yet. I sit on a an empty seat taking off my books and being ready for the lesson.

How should i even tell her that im breaking up with her. I was going to met her at her house today.

She comes in and she's wearing blue dark pants that look amazing, with a white shirt and a jacket that makes her look so chic. She's the most perfect person that's ehy she deserves better. I don't even desserve her love.

She starts by teaching and then makes eye contact with i lower my gaze making sure she doesn't realise im gonna break her heart. Going to break her heart and she's there trying to fix mine making it all better.

She goes on speaking as she makes notes and makes everyone us make some work so we arent left doing nothing. I sigh heavily as the class goes in a haze her looking at me and me just not giving in. I shouldn't.

Suddenly I hear my phone beep. A message comes in i look to see and it's from Evelyn.

Evy❤️
Why are you ignoring eye contact?

What should i even say at this i pause as i look at the text.

Me
Sorry im not feeling very well that's why. Dont worry about it.

Evy❤️
If that's so okay then. You staying after class right i wanna tell you sm.

Me
Yeah i will i have to tell you something too.

Evy❤️
Focus now darling till this is over.

Me
I will.