Chapter eight

-Evelyn POV-

I get some works done as i hear footsteps approaching the door. The little quitness that surrounds the library it's peacful so i don't feel someone hand on my shoulder. I flinch as i turn to see Miss Wills almost holding her laugh.

"Don't do that again." I glare in her direction as she sits down on the chair beside me.

"Personally I didn't think you would be the type to get scared Evy." She laughs as she tries to not go unnoticed by the nickname she just gave.

"Evy? What's this Miss Wills? Should i now be worred that you don't hate my guts anymore?" I say as i try to keep eye contact. Her eyes that color of amber just perfect. She looks perfect.

"I do hate you but you're just way too delusional. Maybe you like the nickname that's why youre staring." She shrugs as looks now maintaining the eye contact.

"You're awfully making this flirty. Do you flirt with all your teachers like this Miss Wills?" I say as i smirk while looking at her moving her hair out of the way.

"Oh please as if you're special." She rolls her eyes as she looks away. Talk about shy sure..

"You do that again and i will..." I warn her as i raise my tone at her. She interrupts me bysaying again.

"You will what? Give me detention? As if i haven't heard that before." She rolls her eyes at me again. She's just unbelievable.

"You do that one more time and there are more ways i could torture you. My way let's say." I smirk as i watch her avert her eyes anywhere but not on mine.

"Okay then teacher. I'll now listen. Happy?" She asks as i clearly am very satsfied.

"Good girl you at least know how to listen." She gasps as she flushes by the name. Wow if this gets her to blush she hasn't seen anything yet.

I now look at the desk as i try to work something for the lessons i have tomorrow. I feel eyes on me, more like her eyes, scanning or watching im guessing. I look up and she looks away talk about shy not so shy when she's staring at my boobs.

I reach my hand to grab a book on her side as she moves her hand a bit and i feel it. I feel her hand her soft and yet so pure. So soft in many ways in the deepths Ive never felt no one else. The way she makes it look like she has but at the same time she hasn't. She's different and i can feel it.

I get lost in my thoughts as she speaks again. Im not looking at her i really am not.

"Mrs.Fall can i please leave? Ive been asking for a while." She says as she tries to pack her bag and get up but i stop her by grabbing her wrist.

"Why so early is there somewhere you need to be Miss Wills?" I ask raising my eyebrows at her question.

"In fact there is and i need to go." She says as she tries to plead.

"If that's so ill let you go." I say as i begin to pack my stuff yoo getting to leave as well.

"We should get going then but before qe do can i ask you something?" She asks me as she looks me in the eyes.