Chapter three

-Ava POV-

I get home as i open to door seeing as my parents are at work. I mean they always work late some times we have time to spent together some times not. Not a suprise though since a child i was always left to wonder around the house. Sometimes i even feel free atleast when im alone some of my thoughts can get better.

Always the quiet kid never have i been to cause fights or even get in drama involved, but today that teacher. She literally gave me detention without reason. I never get detention it doesn't even make sense. Ugh i definitely do not like her.

I get to some work so i dont stay in my bed all day. I get to clean a little, wash the dishes and then put some laundry in. It's not much but i always like to help around the house. Even cleaning helps your mind be clean it's like therapy in a way you could say.

When i was little i always dreamed of siblings i have one but he's staying and my grandma this week. He's the cutest little boy sometimes his chubby cheeks, his smile and everything but that doesn't mean he doesn't annoy me.

Its like sometimes all i think is he's so childish but at the same time he's my little bro. He always getting so big and now it's his 10th birthday.

I love my parents too sometimes we argue the normal stuff i might think. But they work really hard and that's why sometimes we dont have time to spent together. They work hard so we could grow in a good home. They make time not always the best but they try. And i appreciate this thing thats the thing about parents we dont their value sometimes but i really know them.

As im in bed thinking all of these i hear a door click and a voice calling out my name.

"Ava you home?" My mom is calling me i get up and try to go down the stairs as i look for her.

"Yeah mom right here" i speak as she turns to me.

"How was school today? What did you and Kayla think about it? Dont tell me you're not staying." She looks as she doesn't want to get disappointed again.

"No actually it's quite the opposite. The school is good mom. I think i might really like it there it's growing on me." I smile looking at her. It really is expect that asshole teacher.

"So you're gonna stay? Well that's a good news why didn't you say so?" I laugh as i say to her.

"Mom i was gonna tell you but you just came from work and you must be tired. That's why i was waiting. Where is dad though isnt he supposed to come to?"  I say as i walk to the counter of the kitchen and grab an apple taking a bite of it.

"Well i dont know honey i mean he should've been home since earlier beacuse he finishes his shifts early." She says as she looks at me and now resting on the sofa.

"I bet he's had more work mom dont worry about it. You rest a little i think im gonna work on my room i'll be studying. Love you mom" I go to kiss her forhead as she smiles at me.

I get up the stairs and start listening to my favourite artist Adele. Her voice is like so majestic and even for a few mjnutes its like the voice of an angel that you can get lost in and lose track of time.

I always loved listening to Adele, put on some headphones and wander in my own world. Even when all the drama at my old school happened. Its like i would get home and listen to music to make me fall asleep or even not feel the pain of what everyone would say to me.

A nerd, a fat weirdso, no one will love you they said. You know i changed i tried to and now i have not only a good body but a good mindset. I am really trying for the better of course.

But even as us humans try nothing is good. Nothing comes to help when you're the victim, it's like youre a piece of something that nobody wants to care about. Your heart changed but no one sees it you look forward to changing and when you do you are happy.

In my case i would say something in me always wasn't right, either i was just a little too chubby for my age or just a human being who people simply didnt care.

TW ABUSE⚠️

"Oh my fucking god look at Ava she got new clothes in the baby store or maybe she thought she could actually thought she would fit this time. How pathetic..." they would say as i opened the door to enter the class. I would stay in silence listening to them laugh. Kayla was with me she was pretty though she didnt want all that attention. Im glad i had her as a friend.

"Maybe you should fucking see yourself Mya. I think your parents left you if it wasn't for your face. I wonder if it all plastic if i punch you." Kayla says as she tries to defend me. She doesn't hesitate to throw a punch for me. I grab her hand putting it on her as i mouth "she's not worth it." She sits on her desk and then the lesson starts again.

After class i go to the hall making my way to home as two girl grab my arm and pull me in the bathroom.

"Well take a look at this who has suprised with her presence." Mya says as she tries to supress a laugh her minions following after her.

"Where is your friend Ava is she not here no more? Get used to that you fucking piece of shit." She swings as she punches me right in the face. I try to stand up by my nose starts bleeding. I even tear a little at the moment. "Why is always me?"

"Oh look she's now crying, dont worry we'll make it better." She gets close to me as she holds my jaw and tells me.

"Please im sorry" i say as i try to take her hands off me. The other girls take my wrists and hold me down.

"You will pay for this Ava, no one disrespects me not even you." She leans as she punches me on the stomach and doesn't stop till im left there shaking and crying. I feel my lips twitching and i pass out.

-Present-

I wake up and feel a cold sweat running through my head. It was a nightmare. They never stopped. I start crying if something is wrong with me. I sit on the bed again as i try to get some sleep. Tomorrow i have school again and i dont even have energy.

Im sorry if this kinda short. I'm kinda trying on getting a little bit of Ava backround for now figured out. Soon ill introduce the characters even more because i think i really like making this book.

I hope we can get more chapters in and make it better im still trying to improve so any of your tips would make me so happy.

I want to thank all of the people for the support it means so much to me. You guys are probably one of the best kind. Thank you so much for everything ❤️❤️❤️