Chapter fifteen

-Ava POV-

Pushed into the bathroom as she closes the door and then her voice speaks up.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" She says angrily before searching for my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I say as i look deep into her eyes.

"You know what i mean quit acting dumb. Why the fuck were you doing that?" She says as flame rages in her eyes. Jealous like.

"Because i wanted to. Is there something wrong with me dancing with other people?" I say rolling my eyes at her.

"Of course there is. I remember telling you to not be close with other people didn't i?" She says and i laugh at her comment.

"You also regretted us. Why a sudden of change?" I say loudly and she looks at me hurt.

"I don't regret it. Not for one second i regret kissing you or making you feel good. Everytime godamn time i see you i wish to do things no teacher is allowed, even claim you mine. It's just..." She says not finishing her sentence as she looks down.

"Just what? Tell me but don't give me mixed out signs. If you want me don't ignore me or say we're friends when we clearly aren't." As i say that i get ready to leave when she pulls me by my arm.

"You want the truth?" She says as she looks in my eyes.

"I want to know if im just imagining things or you just don't want me." I look down as im fidgeting with my hands.

Slowly she takes my hands in hers and lifts my chin up. Up close she really is beautiful her features and the way her eyes look at me. She drives me crazy also irritates me.

"I have feelings for you Ava Wills. I don't want another one to have those for you because in every universe that revolves it would be me just falling for you over and over again. Im sorry if giving you a hard time was me not admitting that i like you. Because i like you so much." She says as she pulls me in for a kiss and I don't say no. Left there by her lips on mine i smile as she finally lets go.

"You mean that?" I look at her trying not to get hurt by her words.

"I do. I really want you. In everything you do I've grown to like everything about you, every little thing. If being with you means breaking the rules, I don't wanna even acknowledge there being rules with you, so I'll not listen just for you to be mine. That convincing enough?" She says and i give her a smile.

"You could say that" i say and then continue.."Does this mean we are something?" I say and she laughs to herself.

"More than something no one can take you away from me now love. But we need to be careful in school and everything." She says as she takes my hand in hers and i smile at it.

"We will be careful. Can we now go? Im way too tired to stay here for more." I say as i pout to her.

"You weren't when you were dancing all over that woman." She says as the action makes me laugh a little.

"Yeah and you fucking punched her to the ground." I say and she shrugs her shoulders at me.

"She was touching what's mine. Never do shit like that again or you will regret it." She says as she glares and i stare at her.