Chapter nineteen

-Evelyn POV-

Today is the day im taking her out on a date. I wanna make her feel more than comfortable with me so Im gonna make sure she haves a good time. It's school day so i might see her today again even in class as to having an english hour with her.

I get ready only by a few things being have to woken up early. I put some pants that fit perfect and a white blouse that makes my boobs pop more. Wonder what she'll say.

I go downstairs making myself a cofee and then going to my bag searching for my car keys and finding them instantly. The cofee now ready i take it on my hand and get over to the door heading outside.

Now going to my car i open the door seat slowly getting inside and then starting the engine. I get going and the ride to school is calm not very much traffic so it's good. As i get through another car before me im finally here. I park my car on the parking and then get out making my way to the school hall.

Students through the hallways chating and talking with their friends. I make my way over to my office getting ready for my first lesson and then after this with her. I put the things i need on my arms and then lock the door again and get to the classroom.

As i get inside every little chatting stops as i make my way over to the desk.

"Good morning class. Today we'll a go a little to the aspect of Shakespeare and the world changing poetry that changed the world. I want you all to pay attention because this lesson not only is gonna be for a few more hours but it will also be included with other authors which you have to read more than that. If i want to i can ask you what i want and it counts as 50% of your grades. Now lets get over it." I say and the class falls quiet not once glaring my way. I begin to teach and then get to the most important points.

After im finished with the teaching i get over my desk and work a little on my laptop as the class works in silence. I stay focused on the computer as the bell rings and everyone gets to leave before i finish a little thing and get over to leave. Someone calls for me and i see a girl coming in my direction.

"Mrs. Fall i wanted to ask about this question. Can you tell me how to do it?" The girl looking at me asks.

"Okay then. Well if you think of it the way you've written it it's not the right way. His poems were about love and he expressed his feelings only himself could undestand. It's different how everyone expresses them but he made the feeling made them look more in love. A love between two persons so powerful and yet so impossible yet the hope never went away."  I say and she nods at me.

"I mean if you put it like that. Thank you Mrs.Fall. You're definitely my angel in saving me." She says and puts her hand on mine and i back away at the reaction.

"Im doing what every teacher would do. Please you can leave now." I say and she leaves peaving the class. I leave too in a hurry to get to Ava class but the moment before gets in my mind. A girl touching me and it's not her. I shouldn't have even offered her help. God.

I get inside the class and everyone stops what they're doing and sits down looking in my direction and here is even Ava. She looks beautiful. I look for a moment before i look at the class again. I teach for over 30 minutes and everyone eyes focused on mine Ava's too. I finish the weiting and then get on my desk and i see her staring at me down. I smirk at the staring as she doesn't realise I've noticed.

I get on my phone and send her a text as i look at her watching her phone ding.

Me
Miss Wills you know you shouldn't be staring at your teachers like this. Even more check them out.

Av💝
I can't do anything when my girlfriend is being so beautiful.

Me
You're wrong because you were staring at my boobs not my face.

Av💝
Well then don't wear so revealing clothes.

Me
Pay attention in the lesson not your teacher.😉

Av💝
I will try.😄

I smirk as i look up to see her staring at me. I get up to look over how every student is doing on the lesson i just explained. Every each of them had. The notebooks filled eith each concepts of the lesson.

Happy with what i see i get over my desk as the bell rings motioning everyone to get ready for the other subject. I organise my stuff and putting them to my bag making my way over to the door looking for a last time at her. She smiles at me and i smile too.

The day finally over with and now i can finally have some peace. I make my way to make my car to get reqdy for Ava tonight. I will make her feel special because she deserves it.

I must admit at first when i told her i only wanted her for sex i acted like an asshole. I didn't even tell her the real reason why i said it. Maybe because i liked her since the first day i layed eyes on her and i was acting only cold to not feel for her.

I couldn't be cold when she was near. I wanted to not care but she needed the care i wanted it this way. I think Im really in love with this girl. As wrong as it sounds Love finds you in unexpected places.

I get ready at home as i look over at the green but dark dress i choose which matches my eyes and my necklace. I make my makeup and do it flawlessly and see through the mirror as everything looks perfect. But not more perfect than her. I wonder what she's wearing.

I get the last bits of stuff and later i get down the stairs as i make sure everything is closed. I smile to myself thinking about her smile and the way her dimples stand out. Only a few days ago i realised when she was gigling with her friends while i carefully saw.

It's always the little details, her little things even me make me smile like an idiot. And i love it so much.

I get to the door of her house as i wait for her there making sure im not too late or too early perfectly in time. After three or four minutes pass i see the front door open and she steps outside. She looks so pretty, so pretty than even this look could make me fall to my knees.

She comes closer and i step out the car to open her door and she laughs at my gesture and i plant a kiss on her cheek. I smile as she gets inside and i say to her.

"Hey" I say and she turns the attention to me.

"Hi" She says smiling as she looks at my eyes almost staring in my soul.

"You ready?" I say as i smirk against her and she nods.

"More than you can imagine." She says and i smile at her and get over the road.

Hello guys im sorry i posted this late. This week it's killing me as to if have only schoolwork and even this was so rushed. Im sorry if anyone doesn't like it. I hope everyone to be good. And i love each and everyone of you.

Thank you all to the support you've showed me these days. I can't express how much i love you guys. Thank you for 52k reads and amazing comments everyday.

Everything you might have please tell me. I am here for each one. I love you guys💝💝💝