Chapter five

-Ava POV-

I walked till i saw Mrs.Fall classroom. Last peace i'll get until she makes my life hell with detention again. Close to the door i pull the handle as i get inside not very noticed. She's way too busy to even look at me. 

I might as well leave her. I go to leave when a voice stops my steps causing me to look at her.

"And where do you think youre going?" She glares in my way with her glasses in hand. So she wears glasses so hot. No not hot Ava she's just a fucking asshole teacher who gives detention.

I begin to speak but she stares at me until i give up. I was gonna leave really. I don't like her and I wouldn't even take a guess she doesn't either. Its better this way.

I get close to sitting to a desk nearby as she motions me to sit there.

"Why were you late today Miss Wills? A particular reason i should know about?" She says not taking her eyes off her laptop. So does she asked this just randomly because she doesn't seem to care.

"Oh please like you would like to know. Why do you even care?" I dont seem why she does like get this over with so i can get home.

"Your attitude is disrespectful tone it done. Should i ask again or do you want to try me?" Her eyes now focusing on mine as she doesn't look away.

"Okay then i was late cause i didn't really sleep much last night. You happy now?" I say as i sound more annoyed now. Why does she make these much question.

"Why didn't you sleep then?" Still looking at me more focused than ever. This woman just doesn't stop does she.

"Why do you care? It's not like we're best buddies and I'm gonna tell you everything. You dont have to care." She now looks at me and then speaks.

"I dont you just intruige me. That's all. Should i not care about my students?" She gets up now and gets closer to me.

"Don't not about me. Nothing special about me just get talking with other students. Or even your wife if you're so obsessed." She laughs as she sounds amused. So this gets to make her laugh. Her laugh it's not so bad beautiful i think.

"My wife? My wife decided it would be good if she said she doesn't love me and would go with other people behind my back. I dont love her and we haven't been together since forever. It's just the name people call me because they dont get it we are not together." She's not together with her fine by me. I don't care.

"Good for you then. Why are interested in me then?" I sure am annoyed by her if she doesn't love her ex wife she can go talk to other people. No one is ever interested in me.

"You really seem like you dont want to talk to me, has anything lately happened with you?" She says looking me deep like she wants an honest answer not some lies i might say.

"Nothing has happended, im okay." I say looking down I can't look her in the eyes while im lying to her.

"I didn't ask if youre okay." Rude still no my thoughts to her are that she's an asshole. "Bitch" i mutter as she doesn't hear it.

"What did you say?" She asks now grabbing me by the jaw and not letting go. I push her hand and she gets it again.

"You're a bitch. Thats what i said" i mutter again and she still hears it either she has earing devices or she is just that good.

She puts down her hand as she tries to hold the hand to me. I flinch and she reacts quickly almost reacting what that impacted. I slowly tear up and i push her aside. Getting out the classroom in a rush i dont look back.