Chapter twenty-two

-Ava POV-

The weekned went okay you could say. I was happy it even ended because now i get to see Evelyn again. Though i wanted to tell my mom about her, about how happy she makes me i want to tell her all about it, but the day i came home it was my first time seeing her drunk and she even apologised like it was nothing.

I should tell her i know but what would she even say? Could she love me the same way as now? Im scared i really am. We were never very close but we tried and she did too. I will tell her tomorrow yeah that right. She loves me.. yeah.

After being picked up by Kayla we were headed to school. Finally here we got to talk a little to our lockers and a familiar face catches my eye. Evelyn.

She does the same by connecting her eyes to mine. A staring before she smirks and then goes away. She knows exactly what to do.

The bell rings and we both head to class as to our first subject being math. I wanna be in her class though.

We enter the door at the same time and the teacher has still not comed in. So after this we get to our desks getting ready for the lesson. After all the class is sat down Mr. Bailey enters not late just after everyone is seated in.

The lesson begins and we i get ready for my notes knowing this will be a very very boring lesson. Suddenly an idea pops to my mind.

I take my phone out and get ready to text Evy. Why not tease her a little?

Me
Are you free this period?

I ask her and wait for her answer.

Evy❤️
Shouldn't you be in class?

Me
I am but i miss my girlfriend very much.

Evy❤️
I miss you too my love. It's a good thing we have english for a bit.

Me
See you for a few minutes then.💕

Evy❤️
Of course my love💋

Ugh i cant wait foe this lesson to be over. Mr.Bailey goes over the concepts teaching once again and i make my eyes to make sure i wasn't listening.

It goes for a few minutes before the bell finally rings and it's finally time for english.

Kayla turnes to me and smirkes while nudging my arm.

"How did the date on friday go?" She asks and i sigh blushing a little remembering everything that happended on the date.

"Well it was amazing, i mean it's not like we weren't dating, i know everything about her and most of the times we were at her house but this time it was different. Of course we stayed for an hour and then headed to her house again." I say and she raises her eyebrows at me.

"Oh wow so then have hot sex?" She says while smirking and i hit her arm laughing.

"Shut up. You're literally unbelievable. But yes it went really well." I say while still having a smile on my face.

"Wow wow Ava Wills totally smitten by the cold teacher that everyone can't stand. Way to go girl." She says and i smile thinking of her now. How happy she really makes me.