Chapter twenty-three

-Evelyn POV-

As much as i say im not jealous i was of her. Like her wearing revealing stuff wouldn't be a problem. But there is no way i would let others to see her like that.

I get closer to my desk as i finally lock the door and now it's us in the room.

I lean on my desk as i put my glasses over my head and look at her. Her eyes already watching my every move. Cute.

"What did you ask me to stay behing Evy?" She says crossing her arms.

I get closer to her putting my hand on her waist and then looking at her. "You left me on seen darling not something i like, for the outfit you wouldn't dare to wear something like that."

"Who says I wouldn't? I have a dress code right teacher?" She says while holding the eye contact.

"If that is so. Just don't even think about it." I say with a more deep voice and then suddenly a soft quiet moan escapes her lips.

She covers her mouth as Im now chuckling by the action just made.

"And then you say I don't have an effect on you." Saying this i get closer to her as i reach my lips to her kissing her softly.

Staying still for a moment as we both pull away and i smirk at her and her face now all heated up.

"You know you should go home it's getting late. Want me to drop you off?" I say to her as i brush my fingertips on her cheek.

"Yes ma'am. Can i come tomorrow at your house though?" She says waiting for my answer.

"You're always welcome you know that. Now lets get you home." With that we both get ready as i get my stuff ready too and head for the door.

Unlocking the door as it clicks we both go outside and it's no other than us. Today the lessons weren't very long because some of the teachers of classes werent able to cover for them.

So only senior had this privilege. Actually better for me to drop Ava home and safe.

We go to my car as i open the door for her and she smiles. Always the gentlewoman for her.

I drive as she puts us some music in by Lana del Rey. She knows always my type always me the dark one with the music and her the soft one going with more of a Taylor swift girl.

I look over at her as she is rhyming to the music and i see her smiling. The source of my hapiness only her smile giving me life. I fell in love with her, wrong in way to many ways but her love making me experience the realest love I've ever had.

I drive for a while as i now realize im now standing at her house. I park next to her house as she takes off her belt and looks at me one more and leans forward to kiss me.

I kiss her back not resisting for her kisses, her kisses that make me human and yet make me feel love. You Ava are my happy ending. I will never stop just to be close to you.

That's what love is, to give and take and never to give up. Cause in our dreams we only feel for the right person and when it finally comes it's magical. You my love are eternal. It's not the way i fell in love with you but why.