Chapter thirteen

-Ava POV-

We get to her house and it is as if remember it quiet but also lovely. But I don't want to remember what happended here the way this house has it's memory of my first kiss. Maybe i wanted that more and i expected her to own up to it but we then didn't even talk for two weeks.

She opens the door for me as we step inside the house and she welcoms me in smiling a little. She gets to the kitchen and i follow her too as she watches my every step.

"So i was your first kiss huh?" She asks as she turns around handing me a glass of coffee as she smirks, taking a sip of her drink.

"You were, doesn't mean you are the last." I say as i look anywhere but at her eyes. If she wants to play we can play, if she won't admit it I won't.

"Is that so darling?" She says using the nickname not remembering the rule about her calling me this.

"Yeah it is it's not as were something, you said it yourself friends. Thats what we are Friends." I say as i shrug looking at her and a change in her switches.

"We are not friends Ava. We won't ever be friends." She says as she now looks furious. A nerve i hit a nerve she's now jealous.

"Are you jealous Mrs.Fall?" I say as i smile at her.

"You are not getting another kiss from another person. No way in hell another woman or man touches anywhere near your lips. Don't test me dear." She says glaring angrily. She looks hot while angry.

"Who are you to say what can i do and cant do? You dont decide for me, you said it yourself we're friends so keep it like that." I say as i now get up i don't like this.She can't say what can i do and can't.

She stops me as she turns me around to look at her. I look at her too and she is now staring at my lips as she looks again at my eyes.

"What more could you want from me?" I say as i look at her her pupils now dilated.

"Fuck this i can't do that." She says as i look at her confused.

I look at her for a moment before she crashes her lips on mine and just starts moving her hand to my neck kissing every inch of my mouth. God she will kill me, this is the death of me. I sigh as she takes this opportunity to get her tongue deeper on my throat as i moan. She looks at me as she smirks slightly hearing it.

This is good i can't maybe i really can't keep doing the friends part. She starts moving me as she gets me on her shoulders breaking off the kiss. Now going on the stairs she puts me down and get her lips on me again as she guids me to her room.

I look at her and she at mine I exhausted just by her. She begins to talk and i dont say a thing.

"Are you sure about this? You haven't done it right?" She asks really caring at this moment but i trust her.

"I trust you. No i haven't done it before." I say before i lower my head down and she gets my chin and lifts with her hands.

"Good girl. I believe you taste as good as you look. I know that by sure now." She says smirking at me and i smile. This feels good someone saying i am pretty and different from any other time.