Chapter twenty

-Ava POV-

We get driving to the place and from the look of it looks very expensive. She shouldn't waste this much money. It's only the first date.

We both get out of the car and the whole ride at the door she holds my hand smiling at me. I look at her and i blush a little then she opens the door motioning me to get inside first. My gentlewoman.

She goes to the receptionist and speaks to the woman before i go next to her too.

"Hello may i ask under what reservation?" The woman in front of us smiles looking at Evelyn up and down. The nerve she has. I hold her hand tight and i see her looking at me raising an eyebrow.

She turns her head around and tells the woman again.

"Under Evelyn Fall." She says and the stranger types something on her laptop before she looks at Evelyn again smirking.

"Right this way." The woman says and i follow Evelyn too holding her like I don't see the other woman staring her eyes at my girlfriend.

After some time we find the table and we both help each other sitting down. I look around before Evelyn starts talking.

"What is it love?" She says and i look on her direction.

"Nothing i don't have anything." I say clearly confused by what she's saying. But she knows too well.

"Is it about that woman checking me out?" She says finishing her sentence and i gasp.

"How did you know?" I ask and she smirks at me.

"I noticed by the way you holded my hand when she did it. You know you're cute when you're jealous." She says and i scoff at her comment.

"I'm not jealous." I say and she looks me in the eyes waiting for the truth. Me admitting im jealous which i am.

"You are and it's really showing on you love. It makes you hot." She says and i chuckle at her. Me hot?

"You think?" I say and she nods biting her lip at me.

"I don't, i know for sure. You're hot whenever you do something for me." I laugh at her and she smiles.

"Maybe I'll do something today." I say and she looks at me wide eyed.

"Damn more hot. If you staying at me i would very much like that." She says and i nod at her.

"You know i still don't know if this is our first date because Ive been more with you than with my friends." I say and she smiles at me.

"Yeah and we still have to order something I didn't take you here for nothing." She says holding my hand i look at her eyes, doing the same she holds the eye contact and i say.

"I'm gonna order but isn't it too expensive?" I say to her and she still looks at me.

"Nothing is ever expensive when i am with you." This definitely melted my heart. How can she make my heart flutter like this and its only been just weeks.