Chapter four

-Ava POV-

The alarm beeping over and over again. "Doesnt this stop" i say to myself. I look over and see the clock as 8:50 Im so late oh my god. Why did i have to sleep in it's only the second day and im late.

I get up running through my room pacing in almost hurry as i dont have time to grab and choose many options i throw some baggy jeans and a white top with a black jacket over. I put my shoes as there is no time.

No time to even dress properly but it's not like im wearing too revealing stuff. And i even have english on the first lessons. If like couldnt get any better. Thanks a lot from up there.

I get down as i grab my last items such as my bag and my other stuff. I leave the room and then head for the stairs. Im guessing no one is home because at this time they're already on their way to work.

I run as i go to the fastest bus station here. It takes a few stops before it finally lands at my school. Running and not caring if i look awful i get close to the school and reach for the door to the hallway i get in when i suddenly fall.

I get up quickly as if no one saw that moment. I reach for my classroom and i slowly open the door handle. "As i was saying..." as a voice echoes through the class the door making a terrible sound making me leave like a complete idiot at the door.

"Oh look who decided to join us. With you it's always a new thing everyday. Sit down at your seat Miss Wills." She says as she speaks edgier than ever. Her voice almost making me shiver not from fear but im guessing of the strictness.

I look around seeing Kayla but she's already sat down with some boy im guessing. So the only seat left the one close to the teacher. So much for staying away from her. Asshole

"As i was saying before i was interrupted by someone who thought it would be amazing to miss one hour of my teaching on the second day to school.." she glares at me almost emotionless but i see her she looks more mad than anything else. "We left it at the the beginning of the paragraph on page 15" she says her voice now more in a relaxed tone as she keeps talking about the subject.

Im trying to listen i really am but my mind is somewhere else. Yesterday i had those nightmares it's been a while since i had them. I mean they could mean possibly nothing but they bringed back some memories to me. Ones i dont really feel like are some bright ones.

I sit my head down as i dont want to hear more things my head already on its own world. Sure she can keep talking but im not listening for now ill just stay quiet.

The bell rings as she finishes her last sentence and then gets ready to leave but before she speaks once more.

"Miss Wills I'll see you after school, i won't tolerate you anymore that week detention will maybe out bring some sense into you, since we aren't on same boats anymore. "  she glares to me one last time before she leaves and the whole class getting ready for out next lesson.

I sit my head down as Kayla comes close to me. "Hey girl so how are you? I mean you look terrible you know that right?" She tries to tell me as she sounds worried as for my weel being.

"No i mean im good. But they started again i can say."  I look kinda tired and probably from the lack of sleep i went to sleep it's just I couldn't when i would see the faces. The pain i couldn't.

"The nightmares? Again? But i thought the therapist helped you overcome them. Are you really okay Av cause if not im here with you. Im not leaving even if i annoy you." She says as i try to laugh. She always cares always wanting to know. I love her as a friend.

"No Im good you annoy too much plus i dont like physical touch get away from me you weirdo" i push her as she falls headback and i laugh with all i have.

"You clown dont laugh with me Im helping your butt you dumbass" she tells me as she sounds almost angry.

"You say that but your butt is on the floor" i laugh and she laughs too. That's our friendship platonic in a way no one else understands it.

We get ready for our next subject physics it is. Physics is beautiful but the teacher makes a change. If she's good you understand if she talks fast you get behind. I mean it's a man in our case but it's not bad I guess some stuff are hard but you get used to it.

I'm still sitting my head on the cold wood of our desk. I really can't seem to think much because of all the stuff in my mind. I rarely am distracted but i have a reason not a good night sleep and a bad headache.

"Miss Wills" someone shouts my name loudly and i turn to face it. " I've been calling your name for a few times weren't you listening" the teacher says sounding mad. "Im sorry" i mutter so it's not very hearable.

"Dont do it again, youre a good student so i expect not less of you." He says and i turn my head back down to the desk. I know i am sorry but i cant im too tired today. Not a single strength in me left.

Finally finished and now we have lunch. So much for going home these hours are unbearable. I just want to sit on my bed and just get a little rest. Even that is cant.

I stay at my desk as I don't try to lift my head up. I just can't. Please be over with this now so we get to finish and then go home. But no i dont get home cause the bitch of a english teacher wanted me to have detention. I get that i got up late but still she could've scolded me not detention.

Or maybe she meant the first day she'll give a week detention. "Fuck my life by now."

Still in my thoughts someone shakes me until i get my head and look at them. It's just Kayla.

"Girl wake up you'll go to the principal the teacher is giving you looks." She tries to warn me as she looks at me again almost worried.

"The lesson started?" I still say confused as i look around.

"I guess you were too busy dreaming about Mrs. Fall. Dont worry she has a wife but it helps your imagination. Let it wonder around." She laughs as i look angry at her while slapping her.

"I was not, you're just delusional as hell. Go fuck off." I say as i try to focus in the lesson this time.

Why does she has to say her name every fucking time? I dont like her. She's an asshole and i can't even look at her. I did look almost drooled but that's beside the point.

The bell rings as it means now we finished. But I'll stay here for another hour. Just what i need another hour with the person i hate the most. Such a beautiful day!

I hope you've all liked this. Im so thankful again for everything you guys say. And i cant thank you enough. Im so glad for everything.

And th way this book is taking such a turn. I hope you liked this chapter. I decided to make it in the other chapter and talk about detention with Mrs.Fall because i would only make it longer. But i really hoped i did the best here.❤️❤️❤️