Chapter eighteen

-Evelyn POV-

She is my girlfriend now. How much i want to say that to everyone to the whole world to know. To even feel how much i love her. Tomorrow i will ask her out on a proper date. Even though we haven't been to many i feel the connection we have is more powerful.

Taking her in this date is just showing how much i appreciate her. I still haven't told her about it. But ill definitely talk to her on school, after the class we have.

I park my car outside my house as i then go over to the door and a figure standing there. I can't really figure out who it is, but as i get closer i see her face, Mya.

I scoff as i try to ignore her and leaving her outside but she stops me.

"I'm sorry again Evelyn truly am and i can fix it just give me another chance. We are made for each other you know that." She says as she tries to hold mu hand but I don't let her.

"Don't even try to touch me. We are nothing. You are past nothing more, try to get closer to me and ill fucking get you a restraining order." I scoff as i don't even try to look at her.

"Evelyn you know im sorry can we please move past this now? It's me and you come on now." She says as she looks at me but i don't glance once in her direction. She can say whatever she wants i don't want other than Ava.

"What we had is in the past please try to understand that. Move on fucking woman I don't want you anymore. So accept or not i couldn't care less." I say as my voice loud and clear hits her.

"You fucking with whores now Evelyn? So cliche. You know im better for you." She says and i look furiously at her with nothing but anger. I slap her hard and she gasps as she looks at me.

"Unlike you I don't do those things, but if you want to know so badly im seeing someone and yes I've moved on. I suggest you do the same but dont fucking say sorry to me because your words mean nothing and im never going to be with you." I say and she looks shocked at my words.

"You fucking serious? I said im sorry now why are you being so hard." She says as i put my hand to my head clearly exhausted by this fucking talk.

"Let me rephrase myself. I FUCKING DON'T LOVE YOU. Leave my place now or im getting help to get you out of my property." I say angrily pushing her off my door.

"Fuck you, im better for you. You know it, when you realise well see." She says and i close my door as i get inside.

I get on the couch trying to to relax a little from the thought on my mind. Ava. On my mind constantly never once leaving me. The image of her displaying over and over again. I smile at myself as how she made and impact so big on my life. I was never like this this soft not even with my ex wife, i never fully loved her. I did at first but then she started distancing herself and she would leave me going god know where.

But Ava is different everytime i see her i feel every feeling i once had but not like this. She makes me soft not one people makes me like that not even my ex did not even my parents. I want to be for here there cas im not only wasting my time but my time with her is changing me. A change in didn't even think would happen.

Its only the first week and i havent even fully taken her on a date but here i am thinking what i should write to her about it. After a while of thinking i text her.