CHAPTER 1

What is it? Where am I? Who are these womens? Why is everyone crying? Most importantly why am I crying?
"Is he really not coming? Lady Pia is dying," said a woman.
"I informed the Duke but it didn't seems like he cares about it much," said a man.
"What else did you expected that bastard didn't came when Lady Florencia died and you all thought he would come now he is already busy finding a new lover," said another woman.
"I can't believe this. How can a person be so shameless! Is he even going to give this child a name!" said a man, as saw I saw everyone staring at me.
What the hell is happening here!!!!!

I was a heart patient in my previous life. I was born with a weak heart and as a result I was mostly bedridden at that time. I remember going to school time to time but I could never keep up with the other students. At the age of 15 my health worsen and I was hospitalised. I stayed at the hospital for around a year and finally it was my operation day. I knew I wasn't going to survive and I had no regret. Actually I was happy that I would not be a burden on my family anymore. My friends don't need to see how vulnerable I am. All those time I spent my time reading alone. I was happy that it was the end of my miserable life.

And this is my new life. I don't know why did I travelled back in past rather than going to future but somehow it happened.
I became the 7th child of a wealthy characterless Grand Duke. My mother died after giving birth to me. I stay with the maids now. I don't know what my mother did but all of them seems to be fond of her and that's why they take a really good care of me. It's been around 3 months since I was born but my father didn't came to see me even for once. It doesn't matter to me though I don't want to see that shameless bastard anyway.
"Baby what are you thinking?"
"Don't touch her face Neel. She is still too small. She can get infected easily."
"But brother Cedric I washed my hand"
This two are my brothers. They are my half brother. We share the same father but our mothers are different. Brother Cedric's mother died just like my mother and brother Neel's mother is still alive. But I never saw her.
I have 4 other siblings but they don't come to see me. I don't have any hope also. I'm happy with this two already.
"Mary the Duke said he wanted to see the baby!!!" said Dalton as he ran towards Mary.
"But why all of a sudden!!??"
"He found out the baby doesn't have a name yet. So he is planning to name her."
"Did father really said that. But I thought I was going to give her a name," said brother Cedric.

Yes brother please give me a name. I don't want that bastard to give me a name. And neither I want to meet him.