CHARACTER DETAILS

Henry Holler-
Background: Second son of Duke Usher, his mother is Lady Erica. A noble from the countryside. Because she wasn't from capital there were many things she didn't knew and due to her ignorance she thought if somehow she could kill Cedric(7 at that time) her son would become the next Duke. So she proceeded with her plan but got caught by Cedric's nanny. After that Duke Usher sentenced both her and Henry lifetime of imprisonment. But Cedric requested that the punishment was to severe and to withdraw it. Later Lady Erica was sent back to her paternal home after a year of imprisonment and Henry stayed at the Ducal Palace. Many thought Henry would go against Cedric after this but for Henry Cedric was his saviour. And so he became one of the most loyal alliance of Cedric.
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Silver
Age:14 (current)
Special talent: He has knowledge of everything going inside the Ducal Palace. Nothing happens without reaching his ears.

Ishak Holler-
Background:Third son of Duke Usher. His mother Miss Rukhsar is a chef who came from a foreign country. She has her own restaurant where she stays most of the time. She has no interest in power neither in politics. She loves to do what she does.
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Curly brown
Age: 13 (current)
Special talent: Baking, he wants to open his own bakery shop. But because many people think baking or cooking isn't a job for the son of a Grand Duke, he was a bit shy about it. But after Usher's death when all the siblings (except Cedric) thought they have to find their own path in future, it turns out Ishak had the most secured future. In chapter 7 Ishak received a sword which is actually a quite good thing to receive as a young man but due to his lack of interest he thought it was an useless gift.

Neel Holler-
Background: Fourth son of Duke Usher. His mother Lady Prim is a very beautiful woman. But after Neel was born she started behaving unusually. Her mental state in not very much in her favour. Yet Neel loves his mother a lot.
(Neel resembles Duke Usher the most)
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Golden Blonde
Age: 10 (current)
Special talent: According to Neel he is good at everything. He doesn't have any special talent because everything he tries he does undeniable well. But he is weak for his mother and sisters (Davinia and Meitry).