CHAPTER 31

"I'm tired. Let's rest for a while," I finally said after horse riding for hours.

"Davinia are you really that tired?" genuinely asked brother Neel.

"She is a bit fragile. She gets tired very quickly," replied sister Athena.

"What do you mean by I'm fragile. It's you both who  has too much stamina!" I screamed at them.

"No! This won't do. You have to become much more stronger," said brother Neel. Then after thinking for a while he asked, "Where's Meitry?"

"She is taking her dance classes," I replied.

"Hey Neel, were you serious when you told brother Cedric to get married?" asked sister Athena.

"Of course I was. How can a 24 year old not even have a fiancé? He needs to get married soon...... AND HOW DARE YOU CALL ME BY MY NAME. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN I'M OLDER THAN YOU?"

"You are just two years older than me. So stop overreacting."

"What do you mean by just two???? Even if I was just a day older......"

"Okay you both continue fighting. I'm going." I said as I quickly escaped.

I had only said that I wanted to learn horse riding but they forced me to take sword fight and archery classes.I should had declined brother Neel's offer like Meitry. Now Meitry is learning such interesting things and here I'm stuck between tigers.

"Meitry has your class finished?" I asked Meitry as I was entering the room. But to my surprise Logan (11th sibling) was inside along with Meitry, Alex and Matthew. "Oh, hey Logan! Have you also started taking dance classes with the three of them?"

"No, sister Katrina told me to bring the three of them. She said she had something to say. It's even better that you are also here. Let's go together," replied Logan.

"But what does she has to say?" asked Matthew.

"How can he know that Matthew? Let's just go," said Alex.

At the leaving room

"Has everyone arrived?" asked sister Katrina. Then she looked around to check all of us and then added, "everyone as we all know a few years ago Rose our youngest sibling started living with her maternal family, has decided to come back. So make sure that all of you behave yourself and help her in every possible way. So that she feels she is one of us. Am I clear?"

"Yes," everyone replied at once.

"Why is she coming back?" I asked hastily.

"Davinia, why are you asking that? This is also her home. She can come anytime she wants. We can't ask her why is she coming? Do you have any problem with that?" asked sister Katrina.

"What problem can she have? She just asked because she was curious. Right Davinia?" Meitry replied in my instead.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way. I'm sorry if it came out in a wrong Davinia," said sister Katrina.

"No! It's fine," I said as I started walking away.

"Wait Davinia, there's another thing that I have to discuss."

"Oh, sorry," I replied as I was totally confused. I need to go right now. I have to check it.

"As we all know that Meitry's 13th birthday is this week. So I invited Prince William at the party. He along with Prince Mikhail will come. I hope none of you have any problem with that."

"NO! HE CAN'T COME!"

Author's Note: I hope everyone is doing well❤️. I'm back with another season of "I ENDED UP AS A DUKE'S 7TH CHILD". Thanks for all the support for S1. I hope you all will be showing the same amount of love and support for S2 as well. There will be many twists and turns in this season as well as secrets will be unfolded.

Don't forget to vote⭐ if you like the chapter.