CHAPTER 2

Who is this man? You are telling me he is my father? No it can't be. Uaahhh uaaaah. I broke into tears seeing him.

What happened some time ago:
"Lord Cedric, have you decided any name??" asked Mary.
"I had a few names in my mind. But I'm still not sure," said brother Cedric sadly.
"Lord Cedric, His grace ordered us to bring the Lady so I have to do that," said Dalton.
Mary was holding me as we went to the Duke. Why is he interested in naming me now. He didn't came even when my mother died. I don't want to see him. He is nothing but a piece of trash.
"Your Grace, we are here," said Dalton.
"Yes, come inside. Is that the child?"
"Yes Your Grace," said Mary.
"Why didn't her mother named her?" you piece of shit, my mother died giving birth to me, and you are annoyed why she didn't give me a name. Let me grow up I'm going to kill you soooooo hideously that you................ Wait what is happening? Is he taking me in his arms? Mary I don't want to go. You bastard leave me. "She wanted to name her 'Davinia'." he said calmly.
Who is this man? You are telling me he is my father? No it can't be. Uaahhh uaaaah. I broke into tears seeing him. This man is my father? Did my mother, brother Cedric's mother and brother Neel's mother and all the other ladies fall for this man? """IS IT BECAUSE HE IS HANDSOME???!!!!!"""""" He looks way too young. He is already father of '7'. How can those women fall for someone like him, who already has children at such young age. How old is he?? Uaaaah uahhh. Please this can't be true.There's a pregnant woman over there!!! Don't tell me it's my 8th sibling. What is this man!! Uaahhh uaaaah. I can't stop crying.
"His Grace I think my Lady is hungry," said Mary.
"Yes. Take her. Are you in charge of her?"
"Yes your Grace."
"Okay. Then you and Dalton will take care of her from now on."

And that was my first meeting with my father 'Duke Usher Zaitsev Holler'.