CHAPTER 8

When I first opened my eyes in this new life I vividly remembered my past life. But as time started passing I started forgetting a lot of memories of my past. When I first saw Lady Anais I remember I was reading a story to that kid. I thought it was merely a coincidence that she named her daughter Rose. After all Rose is a quite common name. Moreover who could have ever thought something like this would happen. Then there was the 4th prince, Prince Mikhail. Like how many coincidence can happen?? All the rumors about him were similar to the male lead of that book. But my doubts turned out to be reality when my father and Lady Anais died while saving Rose. It is still possible that what ever happened is truly just a coincidence and no one would be happier than me if that happens. But I still can't take risk.

It's better if I write down everything I remember about the story. There was a time when I used to think it would had been better if I didn't remembered my past. But now I'm scared. What if I forgot everything!!!

It wasn't a very long story to begin with. And I don't even remember much details. The author basically put every character in a bad light in order to make Rose the victim. I don't think much happened until Rose turned 8. It was just she was abused during her childhood. So I just need to make sure that we don't do that. After the time leap.............................
............................ ....   ......       
........         .................

After writing down everything she could remember:
I'm tired where's Mary I haven't seen her for long. "Marry, are you there?"
"My Lady do you need some help?" said a maid.
"Where's Mary?"
"Do you not know my Lady, Mary's duties were changed?" she said confusedly.
"Where is she now?"

I can't believe this!! Why would brother Cedric do something like this??? I kept thinking as I rushed. "Mary!!!" I shouted as I opened Lady Anais's room's door. Mary was holding Rose while Sir Dalton was playing with her.
"My Lady! What are you doing here?"
"Is it true,.... from now on you are in charge of taking care of Rose?"
"My Lady! It's just.." she mumbled. I understand Sir Dalton has been guarding most of us so he can look after Rose but why Mary?
"Who changed your duty?"
"Lord Cedric"
"And you accepted it?"
"My Lady it's only for some time being. After she became a bit older......."
I walked out of the room. Since I was born Mary has always been with me. We all have different maids then why did brother Cedric had to assign Mary for Rose. Is it because she is the protagonist? Does that mean she can get everything? Wasn't she supposed to have a terrible childhood. But she is only receiving............
"Davinia, I was looking for you," said brother Cedric suddenly as he walked towards me.
"Why?" I asked coldly.
He seemed taken back, "actually I assigned Mary for taking care of Rose. She used to take care of you when you were little so I thought it would be a  good idea if she takes care of Rose. Will you be alright with that?"
"Shouldn't you had asked me this before assigning Mary? But I guess that doesn't matter. Do whatever you want," I said as I walked towards my room.

Why? I understand that Rose needs care. But there are other people who can take care of her. Then why Mary???
"Davinia are you crying!!???"