CHAPTER 5

"Dad, please read me this story book."
"Darling your dad is really stressed now please go and play. He is worried about grandad."
"But mom, grandad said he'll be alright."
"Yes he will be."
"If you don't mind can I play with her, aunty?" said a girl. She looked around 15."The grandpa knows me. I'm this bed's patient," the young girl said pointing at a bed with a smile.
"You are so young, are you also a patie....   Darling go and play with her but don't disturb her too much. You understand?"
"Yes mom."

"Can you read me this story book?"

It was a book that was undeniably frustrating. But that kid was soo immersed that I couldn't stop even when I wanted too. As a reader everyone has different liking and for me I liked books that involved characters not something where the whole book is only about one or two particular character. But it was a small story written for children so I thought it was fine. But I never for once thought that book will become my future.

I never regretted the fact that I died at 16 in my past life. But I thought Almighty had looked upon me and gave me this life. My mother died, I never received father's affection but I still had people I love. My body wasn't weak like before. I could run for miles. I wished to try everything that I couldn't do in my past life.

In my previous life I read stories where the half siblings would kill each other for mere reasons. They would be filled with hatred. But that wasn't the case for me. None of my half siblings hated me. I don't know if they sympathised with me or felt sorry for me. But never for once they behaved badly. Then where did it went wrong??? Because this story isn't about a happy family. This is a story only for the protagonists. It's a story where it's protagonist VS the world. Everyone is a negative character except them. Actually the other characters only exist in order to make the main couple look extraordinary.

The female lead of this story is Rose. A girl who is as nice as an angel she cares for everyone deeply inspite of everyone tormenting her. She had a terrible childhood. When she was just 1.5 months both her parents died on a accident. She would also die if it weren't for her father. Her father died trying to save her. (HOW IS IT THAT BAD HE DIDN'T CAME TO SEE ME EVEN WHEN MY MOTHER DIED. AM I NOT MORE MISERABLE??!!??!?) Later when she arrived in the Ducal palace her siblings turned her life into a hell. She was treated worse than a servant.(HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE MY SIBLINGS ARE SO NICE) She grew up with just one servant when  she was little (DIDN'T BROTHER CEDRIC ALSO GREW UP WITH ONLY ONE SERVANT???)

The antagonists of the story were us. Yes it was all 12 of us.(THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE) I don't remember who was the main Villain though but it was a girl and she was jealous of Rose for some reason.

"My Lady, please wake up!!!"