CHAPTER 6

"My Lady, please wake up!!!"
Is that Mary, why is she crying?? Don't worry Mary nothing will happen to you. I'll save you and... Why do I feel so dizzy....
"Davinia!!! Are you fine now?? I know everything happened too...."
"Brother Cedric!!!!!!!!!!" I broke into tears as soon as I saw him. "Sister Katrina!!!!!!" because I knew if things go as the story we all would die at the end!!
"What happened Davinia? Please stop crying?"  said sister Katrina.
"Davinia are you really crying because father died?" asked brother Neel in concern.
"WHY WOULD I CRY FOR THAT MAN. I'M WORRIED ABOUT OUR FUTURE!!!" I said as I couldn't hold back anymore, "brother Cedric you have to stay alive. You cannot die!!!"
"Of course Davinia. I can't die yet after all I have all of you to look after. So don't worry about me."

"My Lady, everyone is gone. Do you want to rest for a while?" asked Sir Dalton.
"No Sir Dalton!! It's not time to rest. Teach me how to fight!!!"
"But Davinia when I told you take sword learning classes with me you said you weren't interested. Then why do you want to learn it now???" asked brother Neel.
"Brother Neel! What are you doing here?? I thought everyone was gone!" I said as brother Neel crawled out from the bed. "Why were you hiding under the bed??"
"Oh haha. Just haha." he mumbled embarrassedly.
"Now that Lord Neel is here I'll take my leave," said Sir Dalton as he left the room.
No comeback, at least teach me how I can save myself.....  ..  ..
"What do you want brother Neel?"
"I want to know the truth. Tell me what happened? Why did you faint?"
I can't lie to him. He knows when I'm lying very well. "I was worried about us. I never liked father. But I can't deny that I liked the luxury he gave us. So when I heard he died, I got scared. I am scared about what might happen to us in future."
"Davinia I just don't understand why do you think in this way. You are just 6. Have you ever seen Meitry act in this way. Can't you just behave as your age sometimes. I'm sure Brother Cedric can manage."
"Are you really saying Brother Cedric can manage? He is still young. How can he manage everything so early? And it's not like there are just few people he have to look after. We are 13 people excluding your mothers. And why does Brother Cedric even have to take care of us???? What great have we done for him till today???"
"I can't believe you are saying this! Brother Cedric gave all of us so much love. You don't even know how much he care for you. And you are doubting him!!!"
"I'm not doubting him. I'm just telling the truth. You don't know many things brother Neel. Just go for now. I don't want to argue with you."
"Yes. I also don't want to talk to someone ungrateful like you," he said as he left the room.

Everyone thinks I'm overthinking because they don't even have the slightest idea of what is waiting for us in the future. But I still don't understand what might be the reason for all of us to be against Rose.

And that's what I was wondering untill this happened.