CHAPTER 14

Brother said there will always be a knight watching me at the palace. That shouldn't be a problem though. But who will be the knight?
I still can't believe I used mother as an excuse.

"My Lady, your hair is done," said Flora. She is the new maid who's been with me nowadays.
"Thank you Flora." Suddenly there's a knock at my door.
"Who's that?" asked Flora.
"It's me, Dalton."
"Please come inside, Sir Dalton," I said.
"My Lady, I'll be the knight who'll be with you during your visit in the Imperial Palace."
"Oh! That would be great!"
"And you will be going there three times a week, my Lady. Young Master asked me which subjects would you like to learn from the Imperial teachers?"
"But I haven't thought about it yet."
"My Lady, if you don't mind can I give you a suggestion?" asked Flora.
"Of course, Flora"
"You should learn about Political science and Economics. I know you are still young but it would be better if you learn these subjects from the Imperial Palace," said Flora.
"That's a great suggestion Flora. Thank you."
"Do you also have any suggestions, Sir Dalton?"
"My Lady I'm not so sure. But one time you said you wanted to learn some combat skills. The current sword master of the palace is quite well-known and I heard he is already training the third prince along with second prince. So if you have any chance it would be a good option to................."

"Davinia!!!! What am I hearing?" screamed brother Neel as he rushed towards me along with Meitry.
"Are you really going?" asked Meitry as she tightly hold my hand.
"Thanks for your suggestion, Sir Dalton and Flora. You both can go." I told them. "Now you both, yes I'm going."
"Why???? Do you really want to go there?" asked brother Neel as he hugged me.
"Yes. I want to go."
"If you are so persistent about it we won't stop you anymore," said Meitry.
"Did you came to ask me that?"
"Ishak told me to call you both. He was making another cake," said brother Neel.
"Really, let's go then." both me and Meitry said at once.

At the garden:
"Wow brother Ishak, you did a great job. The cake looks really soft and yummy," said sister Athena.
"It's even bigger than last time," said brother Henry.
"Thank you. Last time we had a shortage so I tried to make a bigger one this time. I hope you all will enjoy it. Please eat," said brother Ishak happily.
"Oh wow brother! It's so tasty and soft," said Meitry.
"At this rate you can just open your bakery shop anytime brother," I said.
"Thank you for your kind words. But there are still a lot I need to learn," said brother Ishak embarrassedly.
"Now that all of us are here, there was something I wanted to tell you all," said brother Henry dramatically.
"What is it?" asked Alex.
"Huh..." he took a deep breath and again started, "as we all know the former Duke, our grandfather, is coming back. There are things we all need to know. And as your elder brother I'll tell you all of that...."
"Can't you be quick," said Mathew.
"Yes, yes," he sighed and added, "our grandfather dislikes us!!!"

Author's Note: Hope everyone is doing well❤️.
If you like this chapter don't forget to vote⭐. There will be another character details along with chapter 15.