CHAPTER 3

It's been 6 years since I'm living this new life. At first I used to miss my past life but now I'm used to this. Although I don't have a mother and my father simply don't care about me, it is still not bad because I have Sir Dalton, Mary brother Cedric, brother Neel, Meitry. I have many other siblings but I'm still not close with all of them.

I used to think as I have my past memories I won't have to struggle like other kids. But that wasn't the exact case. I started speaking around the same time as other kids and I can't do anything unless someone teach me even if I have already learnt it in my previous life.

"Davinia, where have you been? I was looking for you for so long. You don't play with me anymore,"  said brother Neel grumpily.
"It's not like that brother Neel. I was just busy."
"But I saw you playing with Clausius yesterday."
"Yes because he was crying and no one else was there, brother."
"You and your excuses. Even brother Cedric don't talk to me anymore. Nobody loves me."
"I already told you before brother Cedric has way too many lessons than us. He cannot waste his time with us like before. Please don't annoy him to play with us."
"Yes yes. I understand. Why do you keep lecturing me all the time when I'm your older brother."
"I'm not lecturing you. Now let's go for breakfast. Others must be waiting for us."

Brother Neel is now 10 years old and Meitry is my another half sister whom I had first saw when I met my father for the first time although at that time she was in her mother's womb. We are both around the same age, I'm 7 months older.

"Hello Meitry! What's there for breakfast today?" asked brother Neel.
"The same as everyday," replied Meitry annoyingly.
"You both know that people cannot afford to even have this kind of food yet you both keep complaining. And brother Neel you are in your growing years. You need to eat healthy food the most."
"Oh my! My Davinia is so sensible. Did you heard her Neel you need to eat properly," said brother Cedric. Brother Cedric is now 17 years old. And he is soooooooooo handsomeeeee.
"Brother Cedric!! How have you been?" we all screamed at once.
"I've been well. I'm sorry I couldn't meet any of you for a few days. Please forgive me," said brother Cedric.
"No brother Cedric. You don't have to be sorry. We all know you've been working so hard lately,"  said sister Katrina.
"Yes brother because of you we can leave so happily. I know you will be a great head in near future," said brother Ishak.
"At least you will be better than our father," I said as everyone burst into laughter.

Some people might think that we all siblings are really close or some might think we all hate each other. But none of the assumption is right. Because in reality we all just have a mutual feeling for each other and that is 'sympathy'. We are happy that at least we all can enjoy this much luxury but we still cannot forgive the provider, our father. Who don't care about us neither care about any of ours mother. And is only busy in finding a new lover and for some unknown reason he succeed all the time.

"Davinia don't speak so harshly about father," brother Cedric said "he is coming back in a few days," he added.
"BUT WHY!???!!!!?" we all screamed at once.