CHARACTER DETAILS

Cedric Holler-
Background: First child of Duke Usher and Lady Florencia. Lady Florencia was daughter of a Count and was engaged. But because her fiance found a new lover he broke off the engagement. After that she met Usher at that time he wasn't the Duke. The previous Duke (Usher's father) was against this relation.When Lady Florencia had Cedric she was 19 and Usher was 17. After Cedric was born the Duke decided to accept them. But Usher never married Florencia and after 2 years she died due to an unknown disease.
Eye colour: Navy blue
Hair colour: Black
Age:17 (current)
Special Talent: Sword fighting (He always wanted to become a knight).

Katrina Holler-Background: First daughter of Duke Usher and Lady Catherine

Katrina Holler-
Background: First daughter of Duke Usher and Lady Catherine. Lady Catherine was an illegitimate daughter of a Viscount. She thought if somehow she could marry Usher she would be able to make her son the next Duke but after Katrina was born she realised the Duke was no more interested in her.
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Dark brown, wavy
Age:15 (current)
Special Talent: She is highly ambitious. Due to her inferiority complex (being an illegitimate child) she studies too hard and tries to behave like a Lady as much as possible and avoid interacting with others. But because of that many think she is arrogant.

 But because of that many think she is arrogant