Synopsis II

Lauren Miller is a distinguished society girl with high self-esteem. She is the girl that a few envies and some want to be. People admire her strength, kind, and helping nature.

But what they don't know is the perfect golden girl isn't perfect in some ways. She has everything, but not freedom to choose someone special that would sweep her off her feet sometime in the future. She wasn't allowed to date, and it was a dark spot on her bachelor's life.

Alexander Miller is a worm of the same society, who has nothing to do with the qualities listed above. Despite being the only son of a great business tycoon, he is socially awkward. Being bullied all his life, from the preschool to college years, he is usually left unnoticed and beaten. He had a beautiful heart and an ugly appearance. No one was interested to know about him.

But he has a secret and admired the college's most popular girl from afar, knowing better than to confront her in person and pour his feelings.

He never cared for what people might say, but he feared the reaction of this girl whom he loves deeply for a long- long time.

It is not some cliché story where the princess finds a prince charming. It is story of a love so passionate that was pushed like a nail deep inside the souls.

When you crush a heart for your selfish deeds, then sometimes one life isn't enough to redeem.