| 4 |

The sun rises from the horizon, pouring golden light into the bedroom. I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing it in hope to wake myself up. the world was still a hazy blend of sleep and wakefulness. The birds started chirping their morning hymns outside while i got up and stretched my arms and legs, ready to greet a brand new day. Hopefully, it won't be an annoying one like yesterday.

Getting up each day felt like torture. I just wanted to snuggle in my bed until it becomes night again.

I forced myself to get out and go to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I was thinking of making cereal as it was quite filling.

Hyunjin can make his own breakfast.

I took out the cereal in a rush, pouring it into a bowl and then grabbing the milk. I still don't get why people do the milk first.. It's pissing me off. Anyways, i tucked into my food quickly as i sat down on the couch.

" fuck you. „ hyunjin stumbled out the room, his voice trembling.

" well, morning to you too? „ i said, not giving a fuck about him.

" i don't need your ' mornings ' 🤓 „ He straddled off to the bathroom.

" i don't need your imput. „ I mumbled to myself.
I heard the shower turn on and a groan afterwards, someone's in a bad mood!

I put on a movie and starting chilling there until the shower was unoccupied.

I'd already watched this , it was quite boring but it was just to pass on time.

" FUCK I FORGOT A TOWEL. „ a voice yelled. Startled, I rolled my eyes and turned around to the room the scream was coning from.

" MINHO GIVE ME A TOWEL „ He continued shouting

I ignored him. It was his fault either way, should of been more aware! I was standing in the middle of the room, listening to hyunjin's cries for help.

But i really needed to shower. sigh

i took a towel out the closet ( i knew where everything was ! ) and walked to the door, knocking on it a few times before entering. Hyunjin's head peeped out of the curtain and lit up upon seeing me.

" Don't start saying anything, i'm only doing this because i also need to shower. „ I groaned in annoyance. I handed him the towel and he plopped his head riight back in. Meanwhile he was finishing off, i headed into the room and got some clothes; we were doing recording today which i hated.

The shower turned off and hyunjin appeared in the mirror, examining his skin. Pathetic.

" how much longer are you going to take?! „ i snapped, walking into the bathroom with exasperation.

" wait a fucking minute, can you?! „ he snapped back, looking at me in the mirror.

" okay mr perfect?? „ i mumbled crudely. I hung my stuff on the peg and waited irritably for him to get his shit together.

Hyunjin finally walked out and i got the bathroom to myself. Gosh, i hate roommates. Especially him!

I locked the door and got into the shower hastily, turning on the hot water and waiting for it to heat up.

i got out the shower and wrapped my bathrobe around myself. I was a little insecure about my body. I had this scar from when i was little from a surgery which grew longer over time. Yes, i may have abs but it still doesn't cover it up , it's still visible.

I'd never shown it to hyunjin, i don't know if he even knows about it- Unless he saw it while i was changing yesterday.

Back to the story, i put some cream on my face and turned my back to put on my clothes. Once it was done, i got the hair-dryer and turned it on, drying my hair swiftly. It wasn't that wet as most the water was probably absorbed from the robe..

" your hair is still wet. „ i pointed out

" well who didn't let me dry my hair?? „ He said

" you could of hurried up atleast?! „ i vociferated.

Hyunjin accepted defeat, imagine 😹. He just sighed and plopped himself on his couch.

" LOWER YOUR FUCKING VOLUME. „ i demanded.

" AND WHAT IF I DON'T?! „ he argued back.

" DO YOU WANNA TRY ?! „ I stood up defensively. He was so stubborn, i hated it.

" TRY ME THEN? „ Hyunjin confidently said.
He moved closer to me and slapped me across my face violently. I didn't flinch.

" Pft.. That's all? „ I said, letting out a giggle.

Just as hyunjin was about to land an attack, i hit him right in his guts , ( yk where ) leaving him bawling on the floor as he grabbed his crotch to ease the pain.

" woah, you're weak , aren't you? „ i teased him, getting back on my bed. I didn't feel bad. I don't feel bad unless I start it.

" Y-YOU-.. „ hyunjin growled in agony.

I knew i was stronger than hyunjin, it was plain to see. I could easily use my strength as an advantage against him, he knew that and still decided to fuck himself up.

" you're pathetic. „ i said teasingly. His face was woeful, looking like he was about to tear up.

" my feet hurts. Care to massage it for me? „ I added on, not expecting an actual answer of yes— it was just to tease him more.

" n-no. I'm f-fi-.. ARGH. „ He struggled.

" great! don't start a riot with me next time „
I said happily. Hyunjin rolled his eyes and just laid down on the floor meanlessly.