| 9 |

The room is drenched in a soft, warm light as the sun begins its ascent in the sky. Its rays peek through the window's of my dorm, creating a mesmerizing variety of shadows on the wall. The sunlight slowly fills the room, pairing it it in a golden hue with the shadows.

I gradually opened my eyes, adjusting to the brightness of the room. Blinking away the residual sleep, I stretched my arms around, my body wanting me to stay asleep.

I swung my legs off my comfortable bed and planted my feet on the cold floor. " Hell „ I said

I looked out the huge window, admiring the birds chirping and the wind blowing on my face, almost caressing it smoothly.

Returning to my bed, I meticulously made my bed, arranging the pillows and smoothing out the sheets with care.

I then heads to her wardrobe, selecting an outfit out with mindful consideration. I picked out a classic — grey hoodie and baggy jeans.

I was going to go to the convenience store to grab something for breakfast.

I slid out the door swiftly, taking a breath before i tried to quietly unlock the door which kind of failed.. He didn't wake up though.

I shut it behind me, walking to the lift and waiting for it to open, allowing me in.

I reached the bottom floor and signed out, putting on my mask and walking around.

outfit ref kinda:

outfit ref kinda:

I walked into a store, looking around and admiring all the various selections of food they had. Curiously, i walked to the ramen section and looked to see if they had my favourite ramen flavour: carbonara !!

THEY DID. 🙈

I instantly grabbed it and a burger and went to pay. Obviously, i didn't want hyunjin to starve so the burger was for him.

• • •

Back at the dorm, i kept the keys in my jacket pocket. I made my ramen and put the burger on the table. Meanwhile i was waiting for my ramen to cook, i brought the burger to our room and placed it next to him, on the side table with a note saying it was his.

I walked back quietly and started eating my ramen.

• • • hyunjin's pov

I woke up shortly and rubbed my eyes, examining the room as if i didn't know where i was. To my right, i found a burger..? I sat up straight and alighned my eyes to the note and read it .

" y-yours, thank me later? „

How did he know i loved burgers- Aigoo, it was the morning?!

" MINHOOOO-YAH „ i yelled. He immediantly appeared at the door, chewing on some food as he let out an ' hmm? ' .

" thank you dumbass „ I said. He rolled his eyes and walked away. Pathetic like him. I didn't feel like standing up. I just sat there and started eating.

Just then, i heard a scream and a door opening.

" YAHHHH!!!!- „

" AAH „

" MINHO- „

" CHAN- „

" MINHO AND CHAN?! „ i gasped, reluctant to see what was happening.

" YAH, YOU SCARED ME „ I heard minho shout

" WAKE UP EALIER THENN!! „ Chan shouted back. These guys i swear.

Chan walked into the room, looking at me and my burger.

" a - a burger-.. for .. Breakfast?- „ he stuttered.
I nodded and grinned stealthily. Chan walked to me and used his hand to feel the couch.

" damn, thats a hard ass couch. Did minho force you onto this?! „ chan inquired

" Mhm. „ I replied. Chan shook his head in disappointment as minho slapped his ass.

" FUCKING HELL „ chan yelled, a bit tooo loud.

" YAH, QUIET DOWN! „ a voice from the dorm next to us called out. It sounded like seungmin.. 🙈

Chan looked around awkwardly and walked to the door.

" Get ready by 9, we're recording. „ chan blankly stated, walkinrg out of our dorm just like that.

minho's pov

" you heard him. „ i repeated.

I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.
I then just walked out the dorm, leaving hyunjin behind.

• • •

A/N: short chapter sry