| 17 |

" hyung! hyung! look at that !! „ felix nudged my arm and pointed to a pretty tree full of leaves and flowers in the distance.

" aww „ i smiled .

" It's gorgeouss !!! „ he continued

" yeah, it is! „ i responded , admiring the beauty of the leaves , covered by heeps of light , making it shine

We came across a lake and just had to take pictures as a memory ?!!!

" so cute !!! „ i yelped

" YESSS !! „ Felix stood up and started walking, i followed him and caught up quickly .

" man „ i sighed

• • • hyunjin's pov

i waited patiently at a nearly cafe, looking around for any sights of yeji.

" hyunjin!! „ she ran to me while panting for breath.

" calm down?! „ i laughed

" SORRY I'M LATE - „ Yeji fixed her hair and stood up tall. " lets go? „

I nodded and we both headed on into the cafe.
We got a seat and sat down carefully, grabbing the menu off the side and looking through the various options we had to select from.

" EGGPLANT!! „ yeji whisper-yelled

" NO. EGGPLANT. „ I rushed to stop her.

" thats my brother. „ she rolled her eyes.

" aiigo. „ i sighed deeply. Anything but eggplant. What's everyones obsession with it?! It's so bad and gooey and.. EW.

" eggplant cake? „ yeji added on, obviously teasing me.

" i don't consider you my sister anymore. „ I bluntly snapped as a joke.

" who said i considered you as my brother? „ She grinned. My eyes widened slugily.

" i hate you „ i slouched.

" love you too ! „ she covered her face while laughing her heart out.

• • •

" how's your album going? „ I spoke up after a brief moment of silence.

" good „ yeji dryly responded .

" great. „ i gave her the same energy back and continued gobbling up my food.

" when's yours releasing? „ she asked

" mm, we need to record the music video so probably in a month or less?- „ i actually didn't know, i just randomly said it.

" we should do a dance challenge together ~! „ She requested. It didnt sound that bad you know ?!

" mhm! „ At this point, i was already nearly done, yeji was waiting for me to finish up. That's pressuring.

• • •

We headed back to the JYP building after we paid. It felt nice re-uniting with your sibling after a while. Not when they're being annoying though.

Before we seperated ways, i had the urge to do yeji's dance challenge ; untouchable.

She teached me the dance and i suprisingly picked it up pretty easily. Main dancer things 🤣

" i probably have to go now, scedules

" i probably have to go now, scedules.. „ yeji shook her head.

" ahh, alright! it was nice catching up, byee „ i waved at her as she walked away happily.

• • •

hyunjin
hey i'm coming back

minho
cool ?

hyunjin
you're not even in the dorm
seen

• • •

a/n : short chapter, sry