| 12 |

" you know what, you aren't so bad afterall when you don't speak „ hyunjin blurted out randomly. I almost choked on my food upon hearing it.

" Can't say the same for you, you're always annoying. „ i kicked my feet around playfully.

" what time is it? „ I had finished my food ans was waiting for hyunjin.

" 8:30 „ Hyunjin rummaged through his pockets to find his phone, realising he left it at home.

" dummy „ i whispered, giggling to myself.

" im done, lets pay „ Hyunjin stood up and waited for ne unpatiently. I followed his tracks and we both went to pay.

At the end, hyunjin practically paid back my crisps. Satisfaction indeed.

The bar was only three blocks away from here so, we just walked to there. I'm not that lazy. He is.

It was loud, you could hear everything from outside. I walked in, leaving hyunjin behind as i scanned the room , hoping to find a someone.

n.b's pov

Hyunjin saw minho rush into the bar and just followed him slowly. He walked towards the drinks and stood there, staring at minho.

" can i have your best shot? „ Minho asked the bartender. He nodded and got to work, making a special drink for him.

In no time, the drink got delivered to him and he chugged it right down. His eyes widened in suprise, also lighting up at the same time.

" another „

...

" another „

...

" another „

..

" How many was he going to get?! is it thatt good? „ Hyunjin thought. He looked at the bottle the bartender was using and recorgnised it: it was soju.

" can i have one soju? „ He said, trying to see what was minho's hype with it. It came straight away and hyunjin gulped it down. A shiver got sent down hyunjin's body. Oouh, it was sweet.

Hyunjin stood up and walked around the place, trying to get familiar to it incase he has to go again with minho.

h.j's pov

I overheard someone talk about soju, they said

" drinking more than 5 shots of soju isn't great..- „

I stopped in my tracks, my eyes roaming around to find where minho was.

He wasn't anywhere.

What the fuck.

• • •

minho's pov

" come with me ~~ „ a voice called out to me from close.

" bet! „ I said drunkly. I don't know what i'm doing but, actions are drunk.

I looked him in the eye as he took a tight grasp on my wrist, pulling me outside.

" where are we going ~~? „ i asked. The boy had long, fluffy hair which really complimented his sharp face and jaw.

He took me behind the bar, to a fairly decorayed place with little to no one there. He suddenly pinned me against the wall, his eyes glaring into mine dominately. I felt a rush of heat flow around my body as i was taking in whatever was happening.

" you look hot. „ he complimented me in a fliry tone.

" thanks. „ i smirked. You can guess what happened after that, i'm not getting into detail.