| 5 |

I was half asleep, fighting the urge to fall asleep.
It was around 10:15, i can't be bothered to literally check the time.

Talking of that, Hyunjin's been texting this girl for hours straight.. I'm suprised he even pulls with the attitude he has.

I got a sudden call from my phone . I shot up to see who it was and realised it was one of the members.

incoming call from Yongbok

accept decline

M: hello?
F: hyungg!
M: heyy lix. you need anything?
F: me, changbin, seungmin and jeongin, bascially 6 members are going to a cafe, want to come?
M: aah, i see. Sure! what time though?
F: 10:30? is that alright with you-?
M: fine by me!
F: great! ill text you the adress!

hung up

" you have to be kiddingg „ i whispered to myself.
Honestly, i kind of didn't want to go. I just couldn't turn down the offer , i'd look rude.

" where are you going? „ hyunjin saw me get up and questioned me as if he cared a singular bit.

" None of your business. Don't and i mean DON'T
go on my bed. „ I made it clear.

" no promises. „ he looked away. I got some baggy clothes and went to the bathroom to change and comb my hair.

outfit ref

outfit ref

" minho, im going out with some of the members, bye. „ hyunjin left out the door in a rush. What was he up to?

Anyways, i just shrugged it off and followed off , taking the keys with me. I took the stairs down as the lift was on the very top floor and went to the car park where i unlocked the door and got in.

The cafe wasn't very far from here but, i couldn't be bothered to walk.

It was a bit long due to traffic since it was a saturday morning but, i surely got there in time.

I saw the members waiting inside the cafe for me. I entered and walked to them sneakily before a waiter comes to guide me somewhere.

" minho!! sit downn „ felix exclaimed to me, pointing at a seat. I did as he said and sat down serenely and looked at the menu. It was a really hot day in Seuol and figured i could win with some ice cream.

I looked out, admiring the clean, peaceful nature of the outside garden , surrounding and ornamenting the pretty cafe inside. It was one of a quite.

A tall-ish boy in grey and white clothes was walking to the door. His clothes looked exactly like what hyunjin was wearing, thats weird. Imagine if it was actually hyu-

" hii gu- „ he stopped in his tracks.

" HYUNJIN? „ I said

" MINHO? „ he replied.

" oh my gosh. they're back at it. „ seungmin interupted us. i hit him on the shoulder , telling him to shut up.

" and i thought i could get away from him for once. „ i mumbled to myself.

" a plate of watermelon..? „ i teased him steathily.

" mint ice cream?? who likes that?! „ He responded coldly.

" I do. „ i proudly said even though everyone knew.

" of course, you're weird just like it. „ he murmured under his breath as if to hide it . He wasn't good at doing so..

" shut it boys. „ chan demanded. I groaned and turned away from hyunjin's vision.

" tell him to stop being a fucking jerk then?! „
hyunjin said loudly. Chan shushed him and managed to calm him down, thats rare.

" shush! the public could of heard that and cancel us! you never know. „ Chan stated . Hyunjin nodded his head and got out of the elder's grip.

" so, how's the dorms going , hyunjin , minho ? „ Chan tried bringing it up.

" yeah, it's shit „ i said out loud.

" agreed. Can we not change roommates?! I'd be glad with ANYONE but him. „ Hyunjin added onto my point.

" finally a time i agree with you, huh? „ I mumbled.

" i would swap buttt.....- My bed is comfier than your guy's. Sorry! „ chan said. I knew that was coming. I just sighed and looked out the window.

It's a matter of time until it hits 11 although it felt like i was here forever . Blame hyunjin. Ruins everything, i swear!

 Ruins everything, i swear!

h.j's outfit ref

" Okay so, i'm going to need you all to stay with your roommates for the week as there's only one key and we don't want anyone getting locked
out!„ chan explained. That felt targetted.

" Mhm. „ i hummed.

I took my phone out and texted hyunjin.

Hyunjin.

minho
you better not go somewhere lame and drag me along. Im not up for that shit

hyunjin
thanks, ill do exactly that.

minho
great.
fuck you.

hyunjin
😹😹

minho
why do i even have your number again.

hyunjin
you're obsessed with me
thats why

minho
me? never 💀
brag abt it to your other hoes