| 19 |

" do you want anything? I'm going to the convinience store. „ I asked hyunjin. His head instantly turned to me as if he was waiting for this moment his whole life.

" heeelloooo?! „ i snapped my fingers infront of his face.

" Yeah, sorry. get me ramen. „ Hyunjin said, more like demanded. 🤦🏻 I rolled my eyes and stood up, getting ready to head out.

• • •

The night air was cool and refreshing, a welcome change from the stifling heat of the day. I walked at a leisurely pace, taking in the sights and sounds of the Seoul city at this hour.

As I approached the convenience store, a flicker of excitement coursed through me. I was greeted by the familiar sights and smells of it. This store has my heart really...!

The shelves were lined with all kinds of goodies, from salty snacks to sweet treats. My eyes lit up with delight as I roamed the aisles, carefully selecting my purchases. I grabbed a bag crisps, instant ramen and some extra ramen, perhaps more ramen.

I paid for it quickly, craving to dig into my food asap.

With a contented , yet relieved sigh, I arrived back at my my dorm, throwing everything on the table dramatically.

" HWANG. HYUNJIN. „ i called out. i took my cup of ramen and started making it thoroughly.

Hyunjin appeared out the room, still on his phone carelessly until he looked up, noticing the ramen on the table.

" yah!! thanks . „ he took it and hugged it weirdly. The fuck-?

" umm, you're welcome. „ i settled down on the couch and tucked into my food desperately.

" MY TUUUURN „ hyunjin ran to the boiling water, in a rush to prepare his food.

I took my phone out my pocket and just started texting random hoes.

• • • flashback to how minho found the boy

I was walking back to the JYP building with felix. As we entered the building, felix told me that he was going to visit someone. Ugh

" alright , bye „ i waved him off and walked to the lift , unexpected of what would happen.

suddenly, a boy who looked just around the age of 18 or 19 bumped into me.

" AH I'M SO SOR- „ the boy quickly stood up and bowed down to me while apologising. To my suprise, i kind of recorgnised him, by the look on his face, so did he?

" leeknow?! straykids?! „ his mouth agape

a small amount of silence took over us , not long before i spoke up to break it.

" aren't you that guy from the bar- „ i questioned him , unknowing if i was dreaming or not. was it really him?- he had the same black, fluffy hair and the sharp jaw.

He looked around as if confused and gave me the answer of ,

" i think -- „

I took a deep breath as the awkwardness around us deepened. I'm 99.9% sure it was him. But was he a trainee here?-

" well uh - i don't know what to say.. „ i scratched my ear nervously.

" look, i'm sorry for whatever i did that night i was totally wasted - „ he giggled a bit. I smiled and nodded as a response.

" yeah no, it's fine . Can't lie, you're great at it „ I admitted. I saw his face go a bright red ,, funny

" so, are you a trainee here? „ I added on a question.

" mhm! „ he said.

" friends ? „

" with the leeknow?- YES- NO- HUH- YEAH „ he panicked. I laughed at him a bit and took my phone out, allowing him to place his number.

" great, cya around ?? „ i bowed down slightly. He smiled and watched me walk off.

• • •

minho

eunjae
heyy
it's me

minho
waah hiii
i just tripped on my shoelace

eunjae
anyways .
again im so sry
i have no interest in men anyways
😭😭

minho
it's fine
i also dont
i think

eunjae
i heard you're dropping a new album this month

minho
it's
Yeah we are 🤞

eunjae
oh yeah
im eunjae if you can't see from my name

minho
call me minho
leeknow is awkward when talking with friends

eunjae
alrighttththhthtthththtyyfuf

minho
hm
are you free tomorrow ?

eunjae
yeah, why ??

minho
come over tmrw ?
hang out ?
i can't with my roommate
hes no fun 😴

eunjae
WHO?!!!!!?!?

minho
you'll see for urself
if hes even there that day

eunjae
driiiiiveee

minho
tomorrow 11?
ill give you a spoiler of our new song

eunjae
THAT EASILY?!

minho
▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||၊|• 0:10

eunjae
BRO
😍‼️

minho
ew my voice

eunjae
NO IT SOUNDS GOOD

minho
TY
i gtg
my roommate sucks
❤️ seen

• • •