| 7 |

chapter 6
in hyunjin's pov

After i sent that text, minho went flying out that door. Was it because of it? Or was he just being the moody one he is...!?

I don't know. I excused myself and walked out, in hope to find him. No where. He wasn't there.
Our car was still there though. Thats when i decided to take it home as he was probably far away from the cafe now.

i still don't know whether or not the text made him react like that or not. I was just lowkey pissed.

I entered JYP building, scanning my card and entering the lift. I was on the 6th floor already, coming down. Perhaphs it was Minho who used it beforehand.

• • •

I reached our dorm: dorm 102: and found it was unlocked. Damn, you're really dumber than I thought minho. I opened it slowly and looked around. I knew he was there at that point, his jacket was hung up lazily and messily on the peg.

I entered ' his ' bedroom and saw him face-dug into a pillow, snoring quietly. He was asleep, im 99.9% sure. I walked over to him and examined his face, why am i even doing this.

I never knew i'd find his small, triangular mouth cute until now. What am i thinking?!

Just consider this me being nice to him for once.
His pillow was slightly damp and he had a few tissues piled up in the bin next to him. Was he crying? His face showed lines of un-dried tears still dropping down his eyes, onto the comfy-looking duvet.

Damn hyunjin, what are you thinking?! Why are you about to comfort him- I don't feel proud in finding my own enemy cute but, i also can't say that he's ugly.

Yep, he was definately crying before. You could almost tell it by looking at his shut eyes.

I sat down on the left edge of the bed and thought to myself on whether or not i should ask about it.

Suddenly, he woke up and looked around the room. His eyes were a red-ish colour, pathetic<3

" You're awake „ i blurted out accidently.. 😥

" yeah i wish i didn't wake up ever though. „ Minho responded. What?? Was he saying what I thought he was? I tilted my head in disbelief and gulped.

" don't say that. „ i hesitantly assured him. It all felt wrong doing this, it didn't feel like myself.
Usually, minho would of killed me but, he's currently acting sad and all of that.

" What's it to you?? It's not like you give a fuck about me. „ He added on. He threw my blanket over his mouth and trembled a bit. I don't give a fuck? What's it to you? He's saying he wished he died in his sleep and asking what's it to me?!
I'm not that cold to wish someone dies. I blinked repetively before speaking up with a cold tone in my voice.

"Yeah, you're right, i don't but wishing you died also isn't really a thing you should be proud of is it . „ I asked him. I felt weak at that moment. A side of me which i never wanted Minho to see was showing.

" Just how did you even get into the dorm?! „ He changed topic. I sighed and got prepared to kind of embarass him.

" dumbass you forgot to lock the door. „ I chuckled. His ears went a light red and he dug his head back into the pillow.

" Right. „ he muttered

" and why were you crying-? „ i asked him. I wanted to know the answer. If it's because of me then fuck you messed up Hyunjin.

" Nothing. Just go away now! „ he whisper-yelled at me. my heart kind of sank, i didn't for for sure if it was because of me or not.

He had never cried infront of us at anytime after debut. If anything, he only cries when he's all alone.

" you're telling me all of this later ! „ i insisted. I knew he wasn't actually going to. I'm not the best person he'd open up to and im okay with that.

Fuck being nice to him. I just sat there in silence.