| 23 |

" i-i'm back „ Minho stuttered. Hyunjin watched from a distance, leaning on the doorframe of the bedroom and crossing his arms in a hope he'd not see them be all lovey dovey again.

He didn't believe it though, they weren't boyfriends?! imagine making out with someone and then becoming friends with them, how awkward?!

Just the thought of it made Hyunjin's stomach twirl.

As Hyunjin watched from afar, he couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy as he saw Minho laughing and chatting with his friend. The way they seemed to have an already special bond, sharing inside jokes and secrets of themselves, made Hyunjin realize how much of a good friend minho could have made for him, and yet he couldnt resolve the enemy issue ealier.

" mm, okayyy ~ „ the boy smirked as if he knew something was up. That's suspicious.

" yeah, my roommate was being a bitch. „ minho mumbled to him. The younger started laughing until minho hit him on the leg.

" YAHH!! „ He screamed.

" he's jealous as for what i know ~~? „ minho added on, his eyes slightly looking at hyunjin in the corner.

" oooo ~ i ship it „ Eunjae blurted out. Minho went a rosey red on his ears and froze in place.

" ship it, huh? „ Hyunjin thought to himself, chewing on some gum and fixing his hair.

" No, we're enemies eunjae 😭 „ minho said in a disgusted tone.

" aww come one!!!! „ eunjae whined, falling back and body scrambled across the couch.

" no „ minho sternly said .

" Imagine the Hwang Hyunjin being jealous of you?!! WAAHH „ He continued bragging. Minho looked tired and fed up , there's no way he likes hyunjin just by that.

" I don't care about him „ minho hesitated to say.

" SOO???? „ eunjae acted as if they were hiding a relationship from the public. Stupid.

Minho rolled his eyes and re-covered himself with the covers , sliding it up his lap before patting it down.

Hyunjin saw they weren't talking anymore and just gave a small chuckle.

He tried to brush off his jealousy and act nonchalant, but deep down, he couldn't deny the envy bubbling inside him.

- - -

Hyunjin walked out of the room, entering the bedroom with a rush.

" Fuck my life - „ he blurted out loudly .

" fuck you !! „ minho shouted back . Hyunjin sprang up and creeked open the door, death glaring the older and shutting it with a bang.

" someone's moody „ eunjae laughed.

Just why, why did hyunjin have to have feelings for minho?! Wouldn't of happened if Chan didn't pair them together, that's for sure.

Hyunjin threw himself onto minho's bed, not giving a singular care in the world on how he would react upon seeing hyunjin in it. He's stubborn when mad, confirmed .

He tucked his head into the pillow, almost curling up into a small ball before he snuggled the covers above his face. The feeling of being on a comfy and soft bed really satisfied him. Talking of that, even a car seat would probably be more pleasent to sit on than his rock-like couch. Hyunjin didn't care what the two were doing outside anymore. All he was thinking of was how he truely messed up pre-debut. Yeah, admitting it, it was Hyunjin's fault, he started it. All after Minho ' stole ' Hyunjin's rap line in hellevator, It's been a tough one for him. Adding harmful comments and dissing him up for it only made it worst.