| 26 |

" waah, i can tell the M/V is going to be AMAZING „ Hyunjin jumped up in excitment, his eyes scrunched and his hair fluffing up.

" Cute „ minho thought to himself, finding himself smiling at his adorable reaction.

" what are you smiling at, leeknow??~~ „ chan giggled to himself.

" how ugly you are compared to me „ He blurted out as a response, laughing about it afterwards. Chan didn't take it seriously though, he knew it was all jokes and it was just minho's humour type.

" So, when's music video releasing? „ minho changed topic. hyunjin looked at him funnily and tilted his head in complete confusion.

" Few days. „ chan replied. Everyone's eyes were either on Chan or Minho, it was really awkward.

" Mhm okay. „ minho's tone really did change. Loving to cold.

" So, heading seperate ways now?? „ changbin broke the silence.

" K „ minho looked in the distance and walked away. They had just changed back to their original outfits they had when coming here. So much more comfortable than the tight pirate outfits they were directed to wear.

Minho ignored them when they called at him to stay longer.

During the walk back to his apartment, he couldn't help but feel some sort of new emotion he'd never felt when he saw hyunjin joyed.

" the fuck? „ minho mumbled under his breath.
He shrugged it away and continued walking. Tho every time he thought of hyunjin, he grew butterflies in his stomach.

minho unlocked the door and threw himself on the couch, squirming around until he found a comfortable pose.

He gripped on a pillow and closed his eyes with a smile. What was he thinking of?? Possibly hyunjin.

So many notifications flooded his phone but, it was the thing he least cared about. Currently, it was 3 something—he hadn't ate since he woke up.

• • •

SKZ 🔥🔥🔥

chan
minho
MINHO
LEE KNOW.
LEE FUCKING MINHO
LEE FUCKING MINHO
LEE. MINHO.
minhoo

hyunjin
tf is wrong with him

changbin
i dont think i worded myself properly
i meant
should we go different ways
not lets go

seungmin
good job old man #3 🤣🤣

jeongin
dandy boy seungmin

seungmin
🎀

felix
thats very noice seungmin!!

seungmin
...
thats very noice i.n..!

jeongin
we gon rock rock..

felix
I ha

hyunjin
woah

chan
hyunjin go check on him
im currently walking to the cafe nearby

hyunjin
I'm at a convinience store
☝️☝️

chan
great
Fucking go home