3

"Oh it's Do Hana, easy win." The snarky voice spoke up, breaking Hana's silence. Ew. It was Hyunjae. The worst person she could possibly be matched with. I'm going to break his stupid face.

"You missed me so much that you just had to be matched with me huh?" Hyunjae began taunting knowing how much this bothered her. Hyunjae and Hana had dated for about a year before she found out she was the third person. She found out his real girlfriend was actually pregnant and Hana was just a fling to him.

Hyunjae. Jeno's eyes furrowed seeing Hana staring right at Hyunjae's face. Jeno knew. He knows how bad this relationship was for her, after all it was him who told her that she was the third person. Maybe that's why she hates me. Whatever this was, he knew it was not going to turn out good.

"Why are you staring at Hana like that?" Jaemin popped out of nowhere, surprising Jeno. Jaemin had this amused look on his face that scared Jeno. "She doesn't have her wraps on." Jeno replied blankly to change the subject.

"Well maybe she'd have them if someone didn't throw them away." Renjun spoke with a hint of anger in his tone. Jeno rolled his eyes walking away before being pulled back by his collar. "Just so you know, she appealed for you, not Mark, Hana did. I would apologize to her if I were you." Renjun hissed quietly. She appealed for me? This wasn't like Hana to even step foot into the appeal room.

The buzzer rang, snapping Jeno out of his thoughts. The round was starting. "GO HANA!" "BEAT HIS ASS!" "THAT'S MY BABY RIGHT THERE!" Different cheers erupted from Jieun and Taeyong. The team watched the two sparring silently. Getting to see Hana spar in real life was like seeing a masterpiece being created. Hana was precise with her steps, not too much, not too little. Those steps were identical to Taeyong, afterall he was once the Rising Dragons captain.

Hyunjae was aggressive. His steps were no longer skilled or thought out, they were just rage steps. Flinging his punches at Hana recklessly, snapping his kicks in her face without a care. He hasn't changed. Hana began to space out when she realized it was not worth her time going against someone who was willing to play dirty.

Hana turned around to step into a spinning kick. Before she was about to release her kick, a sharp pain shot through her shoulder. Hyunjae had kicked her in her shoulder. He began to kick harder until Hana fell to the ground in pain. Even when she was on the floor, he still continued. Hyunjae knows.

The buzzer rang signaling time out. Jeno was the first one to run to Hana. Hana was on the floor holding her shoulder, trying to process the pain. Her knuckles and wrist were bloody. Blood flowing from unhealed and healed injuries. Her gear and uniform was stained red. "Hana are you okay?" Jeno questioned seeing the girl in such a state. "Hyunjae." Jeno glared at the boy staring down at them.

"What? She's just weak." Hyunjae scoffed. Ouch. Hana hated that term. Hyunjae had made her hate that term.

"If she can't handle it then she shouldn't–" before Hyunjae could finish his sentence, a hard punch was sent to his face. Jeno was furious. He had the audacity to say those things after purposely targeting her shoulder. Jeno didn't stop at one punch, he continued packing punches until Renjun and Chenle pulled him off the boy.

"I want a rematch." Hana spoke up among the chaos. "Are you crazy?" Taeyong shrieked with her request. Hana was silent yet her eyes were staring at something. It wasn't something, it was someone. Hyunjae's girlfriend. The girl was pregnant and holding a toddler in her arms.

"No, I am not letting you do a rematch. I want him disqualified." Taeyong spoke to the referee. Jaemin helped Hana stand up when he caught a glimpse of her uniform slipping down. Her shoulders were much worse than they were before. Hyunjae had kicked her hard enough for new bruises to start forming immediately.

Back in the room, everyone was silent with what they just witnessed. A million questions were running through their head but none was asked. Hana was silent. She was silent, staring at a blank wall with an ice pack in her hand. "Hana babe, the ice pack isn't going to work if you are just holding it in your hand." Jieun carefully took the ice pack out of her hand before placing it on Hana's shoulder, careful to not put too much force. Jieun was the only person besides Jeno who knew about Hyunjae, after all she's Jeno's sister.

"Where's your brother Jieun?" Hana asked quietly. "He's with Yong and Mark." "For what?" Hana began to shift. It was never a good sign to have both Taeyong and Mark with you in a referees office. Taeyong was bound to rip each referee from limb to limb while Mark was more logical and calm.

Mark, Taeyong, and Jeno returned after some time. Mark had a cold look on his face while Taeyong was hurriedly rushing to Hana. Mark's mad. "Mark almost murdered the referee and Hyunjae." Taeyong whispered as he was checking out Hana's shoulder. That was unlike Mark. He was always more logical than Taeyong ever was. Jeno stood there observing Mark staring at Hana and decided it was best to silently leave.

Hana sat there reviewing the choreography for their upcoming showcase when Mark sat down next to her. He was silent yet his hands were pushing her uniform back to see her injuries. They were terrible but better than before. His fingers were gentle on her skin, careful to not hurt them even more. Mark silently took the phone out of Hana's hand, passing her a water bottle instead. "My category is next, you should rest." Mark said before getting up. "I'm sorry I can't be there to watch you." Mark shook his head assuring the girl it was fine. He shot her a small smile before leaving the room.

Everyone had left to watch Mark compete. Watching Mark compete was always interesting, his matches never ended early. Hana stayed in the room icing her shoulder, praying that it would be fine in two weeks. Jeno silently entered the room sitting next to Hana on the couch. Hana noticed how red his knuckles were. The wounds from earlier tore open again. Hyunjae might look worse if his knuckles look like that.

Suddenly, Hana's phone fell from her hand. Before the phone could hit the floor, Jeno had already caught it midair without taking his gaze off of the wall in front of him. Hana extended her hand out to get her phone back but Jeno did not budge.

"Jeno, I need to revise the choreo, give me my phone."

"No." His response was cold. He turned to her, staring at her emotionless face. The ice pack on her shoulder was starting to slip off. His free hand reached out to hold the ice pack in place. "You knew he was going to be matched with you. Why didn't you say something?"

"What do you mean I know?" Hana asked, trying to hide the fact that he figured it out. "Don't bullshit me Hana. You're nationally ranked, you get first access to the list before Taeyong gets them." How the hell does he know?

Jeno sighed knowing it was useless. She always keeps it to herself. "I'm sorry for being mean to you earlier. I was just really pissed but that's no excuse. I'm sorry." Jeno apologized to the girl realizing how much she was going through. Hana smiled at him, maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

"Do you want to revise the choreo together?" Hana offered shocking Jeno. Hana never let anyone touch her choreo. Jeno slowly nodded, trying to figure out if this was a set up or not.

"Hanananana." A familiar voice whispered, shaking the girl awake. Hana opened her eyes to see Haechan wiggling her eyebrows at her. "Why are you wiggling your bushy eyebrows at me?"

"Look around you."

Hana took in her surroundings. She was laying on the couch on something. That something was Jeno's arm. She turned around to see Jeno's face was right next to hers. His breath was steady while his hand was still holding the ice pack to her shoulder. Hana's face began to turn red. I'm never going to have peace.