7

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

Jeno's phone vibrated on the nightstand. He groggily reached for his phone, annoyed at whatever disrupted his sleep.

Hana 🌷 calling..

Jeno shot up in his bed. He rubbed his eyes to make sure he was seeing properly. He cleared his throat a few times before answering call.

"Hello?"
"Jeno."
"Are you okay?"
"No."
"Why are you whispering?"
"I'm scared."
"Of what?"
"I watched a scary movie earlier."
"Seriously?"
"..."
"Stay there."

Jeno ended the call. He slipped out of bed putting on his hoodie and taking his key card before leaving. He walked across his room to Hana's. He lifted his hand to knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.

Footsteps could be heard before the door slightly opened. Hana peaked her head out, afraid a monster was going to attack her. "What are you doing here?" Hana whispered. Jeno pushed his way into the room. He reached past Hana's head to turn on the light. "You know it'd be less scary if you turned on the light."

With the light on, Jeno could see Hana's appearance. She was wearing a shirt that went just past her midthigh covering her shorts. The shirt was oversized but the silhouette of her body could be seen with the dim light. Hana's cheeks flushed red, noticing Jeno's gaze on her body.

"Stop staring." She mumbled, turning around walking away.

Hana slid under her sheets staring up at the ceiling. Jeno approached the other bed. He slid off his hoodie, throwing it on the chair. Under his hoodie was nothing but his bare chest. "What are you doing?" Hana wrapped her arms around her body, staring wide eyed at the male. "Relax. I sleep without a shirt because it gets hot."

"Sleep naked in your own room, not mine." Hana is staring elsewhere but Jeno. "Oh really? Then you can sleep by yourself. I heard this hotel was haunted." Jeno taunted, grabbing his hoodie ready to leave. "Wait no. Please don't go." Hana grabbed at his arm. Jeno turned back to see that the girl was brimming with tears.

Jeno walked back to the other bed climbing in. He dimmed the lights in the middle, leaving some light so she wasn't scared. "Go to sleep, we have practice tomorrow."

Hana couldn't help but stare at his broad back facing her. His skin was smooth with a few scars here and there. She grew restless. No matter how hard she tried, she would see the monster every time she closed her eyes. She sat up adjusting her pillow before laying down again. She tossed and turned trying to get comfortable.

Jeno let out a sigh before sitting up. He turned to Hana to see she was trying to get comfortable. He got out of his bed, moving towards her bed. "Move."

Hana opened her eyes to see the male next to her bed, staring at her. Hana froze seeing his abs on full display. "Move Hana." She stared at him in confusion. She shifted in her bed making some space for the male. Jeno slid in next to her.

He pulled her into his body, rubbing her back. The two stared at one another in silence. "Are you going to stare at my face all night?"

"I will if it means you'll kiss me." Hana slipped out before realizing what she just said. "Repeat that for me." Jeno's voice was deeper, eyes flickering from her eyes to her lips. Hana gulped knowing he heard. "I want it just as bad as you do Hana." Jeno smiled at her softly. "But I won't do anything without you being comfortable with it."

Hana stared at his lips. Her finger reached up tracing the outline of his lips. Her touch sent sparks flying with every touch. Jeno couldn't hold it any longer. He grabbed her hand from his face, holding on to them. He inched closer, the space between them now much smaller. Jeno looked up at her eyes, as if he was asking for permission. Her eyes were begging him to do it.