13

"Smile!"

The showcase was finally over. All their hard work was put to good use. They were now taking pictures as a group while Hana's family was waiting to take some with her. Suddenly, a familiar head poked out from behind Taeyong who was taking the pictures.

"MORK!" Haechan screeched, running for his best friend. Haechan tackled the poor guy onto the ground. He held him so tight that Mark had to tap out. Haechan finally let go of Mark letting him walk to the team. Mark hugged the other boys before reaching Hana.

Hana stared up at the male in front of her. "You came." Mark smiled at her statement. "Of course I did, how could I ever miss your first showcase."

He handed her a bouquet of flowers, opening his arms for a hug. Hana smiled, hugging the male back. "You did it, Hana. I'm so proud of you. It was an honor being your captain." Mark whispered, truly proud of her ability. Jeno smiled at the scene in front of him, happy Mark finally found peace.

Mark turned to Jeno, opening his arms for a hug. "You did well, Jeno. Take care of her." Mark whispered into Jeno's ears, earning a pat on the back from Jeno. Mark turned around to reveal 6 other bouquets of flowers for the rest of the boys.

Each held their own bouquet of flowers as they stood in for a group picture with Mark. Hana stood in the center with Jeno next to her. In her hands were two sets of bouquets, one from Jeno, the other from Mark. Hana felt Jeno's hand snake around her waist, holding her close to him. She smiled at his touch.

Hana's family approached her and Jeno, asking Jeno to take pictures for them. They too handed her an even bigger bouquet of flowers. "This is nothing compared to your first one, right Hana?" Her aunt teased, looking between her and Jeno. Hana laughed, ears turning red. Looking down, Mijoo and Minjoon were staring up at their aunt with awe.

"You were so cool Auntie Na!" They both exclaimed. Hana couldn't help but gush at their cuteness. Hana bent down to give Minjoon and Mijoo each their own bouquet. She picked both of them up, each kid in one arm. "Ready? 1, 2, 3!" Jeno snapped the picture.

As Hana stepped away, preparing to grab her stuff, she was stopped. "Wait wait, you can't just leave." Hana's mom called. Hana turned around in confusion at her words. "How are you going to leave without getting a picture with your boyfriend?"

Jeno's ears burned red with her mom referring to him as her boyfriend. Hana looked at Jeno, who shrugged his shoulders agreeing to the picture. Jeno stepped next to Hana, leaving a slight distance between them. "Yah, step closer. Don't act like y'all haven't been closer than that." Seojoon voiced behind the camera. Jeno stepped closer to Hana, snaking his arms around her waist.

"Say cheese!" Much to everyone's surprise, Jeno had turned his head at the last second, kissing Hana on the cheek.

"My turn! I want one with my daughter and son in law too!" Hana's mom shoved her way past Seojoon, making everyone laugh.

———

"RENJUN!" Hana shrieked from the bed, making Renjun miss a beat in Just Dance.

The boys and Hana decided to hang out in Jeno's room for the night. They all had showered and were now in Jeno's room. Haechan and Renjun were playing Just Dance while the other 5 boys were playing UNO, with Mark losing. Jeno and Hana were on Jeno's bed, back against the headboard. Jeno had his arms around Hana while she was scrolling through Instagram.

"You and Ara are dating?" Renjun dropped his controller at the mention of Ara's name. "We're not dating. Just talking." The boy replied, trying to hide his red ears. Hana scoffed at his response. "Yea right. Her post says otherwise." Ara had posted a picture of her and Renjun together. In Renjun's hand was a bouquet from Mark, one from Ara as well. The two could be seen smiling from ear to ear as they posed for a picture together. Ara had even captioned the post with a ❤️.

As if on cue, Renjun's phone rang. Ara's name lit up on the phone screen. The boy quickly scrambled, grabbing his phone and making a run for the bathroom. "Is this a good time to tell you that Jieun and I are together?" Haechan spoke up, breaking the silence. This time it was Haechan and Jeno who were running.

"MY SISTER?" Jeno had grabbed hold of Haechan, holding him in a headlock. Everyone laughed at the scene in front of them. Renjun eventually returned from the bathroom with a smile on his face. "She asked me to go on a date tomorrow." The boys whooped with excitement. Jeno let go of Haechan, warning him that he would break every bone in Haechan's body if he made Jieun cry. Haechan had to swear up and down even doing a pinky promise with Jeno.

Everyone continued on with their business. Jeno returned to Hana's side, snuggling into her chest. Hana ran her hand through Jeno's hair, still not believing that she was his.

Jaemin looked around, seeing all of his friends in relationships. "Damn, I feel single." He blurted out, staring off into space. "Why don't you date Seojin? Didn't she like you?" Taeyong suggested trying to cheer him up. Jaemin looked at Taeyong with a disgusted face. "Ok, that's actually offensive."

"Even I feel offended for him." Mark stated at the mention of his ex. He pretended to gag, making the room erupt with laughter.

Hana's phone buzzed in her hand, making her stop mid laugh.

Mama calling...

Hana removed herself from Jeno's grasp walking to the bathroom.

"Hi mama!"

"Hi baby! What are you up to?"

"Just hanging out with the guys."

"Is Jeno with you?"

"Yeah he is. Did you need him?"

"Actually not me, but your grandma. She wants him to come to dinner Sunday night."

"Oh. I'll see, Mama."

"Okay baby. Don't forget the reservation for tomorrow night with the team!"

"I won't! Good night Mama!"

"See you tomorrow!"

Hana returned to the room to see all 7 boys were staring up at her. "Seojin is your sister?" Mark asked, horrified. Hana turned to Jaemin and Jeno who were the only ones who knew. Both boys avoided her gaze. "Step Sister. She's my dad's wife's daughter."

Mark shuddered at the thought of Seojin. "My mom booked us a reservation at one of the restaurants for tomorrow night. Dress nicely tomorrow." Hana changed the subject, not wanting to think of Seojin. Hana returned to Jeno's side. "Everything okay?" Jeno took her into his arms.

"My family wants you to come to dinner Sunday night. You don't have to if you-"

"I'll come." Jeno cut her off. Hana whipped her head towards Jeno. "Really?" Jeno nodded his head. "Anything for you." Hana breathed out a sigh of relief. She pecked his cheek, making him smile.

"NOT AGAIN!" Mark threw his cards down. Jisung and Chenle had both given him a +4 card. The poor boy already had the ¾ of the deck in his hands.