Chapter 2 - The truth

About 5 years ago, Shen Wei lived happily in this huge house with her both parents, mom and dad. She was just graduated from her university and she wanted to find a work at outside. They had the celebration on that night to celebrate on her graduation. Just the three of them, no one else invited to that celebration. They were happy for the celebration. But who knows that night was the last day for Shen Wei to have a happiness with her parents.

A sudden fire appeared from the right wing of their house, precisely at the place where they three were celebrating the graduation. Shen Wei's dad, Mr. Shen Nong tried to save her and her mom but the door suddenly locked from outside. They were trapped in that burning room. The neighborhood tried to help them but failed as the fire was too big to put out. Mr. Shen kept praying just if someone can save at least his daughter from this fire, he willingly to take any responsibility from his desperately wish.

With that Mr. Shen's wish became true when suddenly Shen Wei was disappeared from that burning fire and another corpse were replaced her at that time. But no one knows where was Shen Wei at that time. No one knows whose corpse in that burning fire when the DNA detected as Shen Wei and that corpse is also a girl. Because of that, the news recorded as a family with three people are died in that burning house. Where was the real Shen Wei at that time? Well...

"I woke up in a room... Dark room without anyone at that time. I kept calling my parents or anyone around but no one answered to my call. I didn't know where was I at that time till how long I didn't know... But suddenly an old man came to me in that dark room. That old man asked me to sign a contract with my blood. I confused. But he told to me, that is the replacement for my dad's wish to save me," Shen Wei told the rest of the story to Zhao Yunlan.

"What is that contract? And who is that old man?" Zhao Yunlan asked to know the detail.

"I don't know. He forced me to sign it and then he told to me to not leave this house if I want to be safe and if I want to see my didi to be safe too..."

"You have a didi? You said you lived here with your parents," Zhao Yunlan cut Shen Wei's words.

Shen Wei nods admitted.

"I did. But then I knew from that old man that the corpse who replaced me in that fire is my didi. Only his soul is here, around this house, accompanying me to live in here through those 5 years," Shen Wei told the truth.

Zhao Yunlan's face turned to paler to know about the wondering soul in this house.

"You mean when I was here to live with you, he was here too? Living with us in this house? Saw everything happened in this house including me?" Zhao Yunlan asked in his frightening face.

Shen Wei nods admitted.

"Oh, my...! I can't believe it... I mean I can't believe that I lived with a wondering soul in this house together with you! Oh, my! Oh, my! I must be crazy now!" Zhao Yunlan whined made Shen Wei innocently frowning to see the reaction of Zhao Yunlan over that wondering soul in this house.

"You said you will trust me..." Shen Wei slowly said with her sulking face just in case Zhao Yunlan lost the trust to her now to know about her younger brother.

"Of course I will always trust you, Shen Wei! But I just can't believe that me myself was living with a wondering soul in this house! I trust you... But... Then, is he still here now? You can see him?" Zhao Yunlan kept asking as he assured to Shen Wei about his trust to Shen Wei.

Shen Wei nods admitted again.

"I also can talk to him through the time," Shen Wei added.

"Oh, my ghost!!! Shen Wei, is he dangerous? Or you know..."