Chapter 9 - My gift for our love

Shen Wei slowly opens her eyes. Her sight is a bit blurry without her rim glasses. And her head is aching too much. She tried to adjust her blurry sight to see the surrounding her but the aching on her head made her groaned in pain, alerting the guy near her who just fell to sleep at the dawn on his folding arms at the bed side of Shen Wei.

"Shen Wei, are you awaked now? Are you in pain?" that guy asked with worry heart since this girl unconscious for 3 days now.

"Zhao Yunlan, my head is aching too much. I feel like I am dreaming too long and crying a lot in my dream," Shen Wei whined while holding her aching head.

Zhao Yunlan sighs in relief to hear the whining from this girl which he knows this girl is fine now. Back to normal. Just the head is aching maybe because of the memory of Sang went through her mind through that possession made her head held too much burden to rewind back that memory to let them know through Guo's body.

"Take this aspirin first. I prepared it just in case you need it after you woke up," Zhao Yunlan said while giving two tablets of aspirin and then a glass of plain water to Shen Wei.

Shen Wei takes those tablets of aspirin and she quickly drinks the water to pass the aspirin into her throat.

"My glasses?" Shen Wei asked as she can't see Zhao Yunlan clearly near her.

"Here it is. Sorry I forgot you can't see clearly without your glasses," Zhao Yunlan said and Shen Wei smiles.

"What's happened? I remembered I snatched your pendant," Shen Wei directly asked as she wore her rim glasses now and she can't see the pendant on Zhao Yunlan's neck right now when Zhao Yunlan wore a shirt that can reveal his upper chest.

Zhao Yunlan sighs a little. But then he didn't lie to Shen Wei when he tells everything happened after she snatched his pendant. Shen Wei was shocked to know about that old man who forced her to sign that contract. So, she worked for the wrong person for these past 5 years? She feels guilty to do that. She didn't know that. Just if she knows it...

"Please don't worry, Shen Wei. Sang didn't blame you anymore. He said at first he thought you are at that old man's side when you prevented anyone to open that door. He said maybe you didn't know the real that old man or maybe you know that old man since you owed the debt to that old man. But after he heard you said that you want a freedom from this house, he believed on you. He knows now that you didn't choose this path to be here and guard on him," Zhao Yunlan told the truth from Sang's words before Sang let go of Guo's body from that possession.

"I am sorry. I really didn't know it," Shen Wei apologized once again.

Zhao Yunlan smiles.

"Then, now I can't see the ghosts anymore?" Shen Wei suddenly asked to remember that she already break that seal from that secret room.

Zhao Yunlan giggles.

"Silly girl! What the use of my pendant on your neck now?" Zhao Yunlan asked while pinching the small nose of Shen Wei made that girl widens her eyes to hear that.

"Pendant? Why is it with me now?" Shen Wei asked in surprised to touch the pendant on her neck now, instead of with Zhao Yunlan.

"You already touched it. Then, you need it more than me. Without this pendant, the ghosts can easily to possess you and with that you will slowly lose your lifespan," Zhao Yunlan told.

"Oh? Then, I need to wear it forever? How about you? This pendant must be a special thing for you, right?" Shen Wei felt guilty to have this pendant now.

Zhao Yunlan smiles.

"Because it's a special thing for me, then I give it to you as a special gift for our love," Zhao Yunlan stated made Shen Wei widens her beautiful eyes underneath her rim glasses.

SEEN BY UNSEENOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara