Chapter 17 (Final) - Case solved

Finally, they got all the evidences they need to charge on Wang Zhi. After Wang Zhi indirectly confessed about that black magic he has, he kept denying about that burning house is because of him. But then Zhu found that Zhu Ming and they got the confession from Zhu Ming about Wang Zhi betrayed him and used his contract to change Shen Wei's life with Yezhun. That confession is directly from Wang Zhi to Zhu Ming after they met to make a contract at that time.

However, Wang Zhi still denied his did about that burning house made Zhao Yunlan exploded with an anger. Zhao Yunlan used Kunlun's energy over the pendant with Shen Wei to kill that old man. And Guo used that chance to get the real confession from the death Wang Zhi. So, Wang Zhi is died now? Yes and no too at first. He came back to alive when that monk used Wang Zheng's witches bloodline to bring back alive Wang Zhi. With their working together, they got all the evidences. Wang Zhi confessed for his did to cause that house burned with his spell and caused the death of 20 people in that house including Sang's family members.

That confession made this case solved within a month of investigation and then it became a hot news through the world when this case is spreading like a wildfire by the journalist named Congbo. The police precinct also got a reward from this case solved and now Zhao Yunlan successfully to have two divisions in his own precinct while Lin is successfully in invented the figurine bodies to be hosted by Sang, Wang and Yezhun. Of course they three can't go out from this special division with their figurine bodies now. But still they are happy to stay in this world again.

And Wang Zhi was sentenced to death after the judgement was made for his did heavy crime to indirectly kill 20 people from that house. How about that house and the other ghosts now? That house was demolished and rebuilt as Zhao Yunlan's house with Shen Wei. All the ghosts are already freed themselves from this world including Shen Wei's parents and Sang's children. The left are Yezhun, Sang and Wang who are now working for the special division in this police precinct using those figurine bodies that invented by the smart Lin.

"Yezhun, close that window! Don't let the bad energy to come inside and disturb your soul within that figurine body!" Zhao Yunlan scolded as he saw Yezhun is looking outside through that figurine body now.

"Oh, Chief Zhao! Can you give me a break to feel a fresh air at outside?" Yezhun whined but still he closed the window now as he knows the fact from Zhao Yunlan's words.

"You can do that but not from that window during night. Just leave your figurine body and have a real fresh air at outside with your own soul!" Zhao Yunlan scolded to Yezhun made the staffs of police precinct laugh to see them that always bickering to each other since their chief married to Shen Wei a year ago.

"What is it to be bickering like this with him, Yunlan? Didi, why are you always making him in anger?" Shen Wei interrupted from behind Zhao Yunlan to hear them keep bickering to each other since she is married to this chief.

"Oh, my Zhao Wei! You came!" Zhao Yunlan grinned to Shen Wei and Yezhun pouted his mouth to see the changing of Zhao Yunlan 360 degree just to be good in front of his twin sister now.

"Yes, I came now, Zhao Yunlan! But can you and my didi to be good without me around? How am I supposedly to work in a peaceful mind if you both can't go well without me around?" Shen Wei scolded to Zhao Yunlan and automatically to Yezhun too.

"He started it first!" Yezhun defended himself.

"But you always did something that he asked you to not do that, didi!" Shen Wei changed her scold to Yezhun made Zhao Yunlan grinned widely to get a back up from his now wife.

"Okay, okay! I am defeated to bicker with him. I will be always lost to him when you always backed up on him instead of me. So, jiejie, what are you doing at here now? You should be at home right now, right?" Yezhun whined as he defeated to fight with Zhao Yunlan but then he directly asked to his sister.